Game Day GDT RND 12 vs Collingwood(A) MCG @ 15:20 AEST-Queens Birthday Clash

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah its crazy we play like no other team. We allow teams so much space and its like our gameplan is to just hack it forward and try to bash our way through which is rarely going to work. We never put on a 5 6 kicks in a row and hit up a player 25m away its legit just play on bomb it long like under ******* 10s. Maybe thats why spargo gets a game

Spargo is in the side for the over the shoulder frees.

Charlie_s123

Premium Platinum
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah its crazy we play like no other team. We allow teams so much space and its like our gameplan is to just hack it forward and try to bash our way through which is rarely going to work. We never put on a 5 6 kicks in a row and hit up a player 25m away its legit just play on bomb it long like under ******* 10s. Maybe thats why spargo gets a game
Yeah, I’m starting to come around to your view on Spargo. 1 goal didn’t make up for numerous weak contests. We just have to find another game plane other than quick movement through the middle and bomb to a pack of 6 players. Or our alternative which is chip out of the backline and kick to a 1/2 on 1 that we lose and it goes back into D50. Goodwin has to show something last half of the year, I don’t think he’ll get the backing that Ed gave Buckley.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I would say yes, but my knowledge comes from Netflix series 'The Crown'. Been a while since I've seen season one.
Still gotta watch that. Never did because the premise seemed a bit meh, but I heard good things about the way they did it.

Kicking to Spargo is a difficult proposition because you have to hit the ball much harder to account for the two metres it takes to reach his grasp

Back