Game Day GDT(Rnd 8): The Cursed? Season: House of the Rising Sunrise/set Vs Gold Coast: @ Metricon Stadium 16:35

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
I’ve turned it off. I’ll be watching league instead.

It’s sad how Carlton and GC have gone past us in less than 12 months. We made a PF last year. Right now with the way Carlton played today we’d lose by 48 points.

My only hope this is a blip on the horizon before we cut some dead weight adrift and launch into 2020. This is basically the biggest off season the club will come into in ages.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
I’ve turned it off. I’ll be watching league instead.

It’s sad how Carlton and GC have gone past us in less than 12 months. We made a PF last year. Right now with the way Carlton played today we’d lose by 48 points.

My only hope this is a blip on the horizon before we cut some dead weight adrift and launch into 2020. This is basically the biggest off season the club will come into in ages.

Carlton and GC have not gone past us.
Carlton were good today but putrid last week.

We are missing that last kick inside 50 everything else is working (to a degree) start lowering the eyes and hit targets inside 50 we win this game

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Carlton and GC have not gone past us.
Carlton were good today but putrid last week.

We are missing that last kick inside 50 everything else is working (to a degree) start lowering the eyes and hit targets inside 50 we win this game
I am prepared to give these guys time, and renew my membership, but gee, lowering the eyes should be something we are getting better at.

We had the same issues with I50 conversions last year.

Charlie_s123

Premium Platinum
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I have to commend GC, their not letting us run free but their giving us enough time to mind* ourselves and make the wrong decision.

Charlie_s123

Premium Platinum
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Should I continue? Should I?[/QUOTE
0722FB4C-B919-4383-B288-13517F599B6A.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sad thing is I thought we started well, but our poor forward entries have just worn us down and now we looked cooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back