Game Day GDT(Rnd 8): The Cursed? Season: House of the Rising Sunrise/set Vs Gold Coast: @ Metricon Stadium 16:35

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowee, that's hilarious. Got to be the worst win I've ever seen. After the Suns waltzed it forward and slotted a goal despite us having 30 seconds to set up defensively, I thought we deserved to lose.

That finish though, lawl.

That’s the best way to sum it up. Worst
Win ever.

Hore can keep his head held high. Especially with Hibberd down he was critical.

It almost seems as if we hit rock bottom and the win was the group realising they just stood up. A long way up from here but I'm glad the players were willing to get their hands dirty.

But who comes in for Hibberd??

That’s all you take from the game 4 points and move on.

Heart in moth stuff that last 20 seconds. Even the last 8 seconds so many moments.

The hunt contest
Harmes shank
Tmac drop fumble and eventual soccer
Was an awesome finish to the game. Doesn't matter if it was a rather ugly performance, the 4 points is what matters and winning that is still a great feeling.

Wagner, Keilty, Garlett....
I know Gartlett isn't popular around here but I thought his tackling and pressure was good, and he helped out a bit in the back. Not doing great in front of the sticks but doing enough. Plenty of others that are worse imo. Brayshaw for instance was absolute trash

I know Gartlett isn't popular around here but I thought his tackling and pressure was good, and he helped out a bit in the back. Not doing great in front of the sticks but doing enough. Plenty of others that are worse imo. Brayshaw for instance was absolute trash
Yeah he was ok, but I still don’t think I’d have him going forward. The other two are really average.

Wagner, Keilty, Garlett....
Yeah he was ok, but I still don’t think I’d have him going forward. The other two are really average.
We don't really have anyone else who plays that role. If Hannan was fit he would have that spot, or even an in form Spargo

We don't really have anyone else who plays that role. If Hannan was fit he would have that spot, or even an in form Spargo
Yeah he won’t get dropped unless one of those two is fit or in form

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garlett's ball use was pretty dire, he was anonymous in the first half and he couldn't pick up a thing cleanly today. He did chase and pressure a bit, but in a nut shell he was wretched. Worst moment was when he got the ball in the last 2 minutes just outside 50 and plonked it straight to Martin. We can get first gamers to do that sort of thing - blokes who have played shy of 200 odd games are to supposed to have more composure.

Garlett's ball use was pretty dire, he was anonymous in the first half and he couldn't pick up a thing cleanly today. He did chase and pressure a bit, but in a nut shell he was wretched. Worst moment was when he got the ball in the last 2 minutes just outside 50 and plonked it straight to Martin. We can get first gamers to do that sort of thing - blokes who have played shy of 200 odd games are to supposed to have more composure.
Yep. Never looked likely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back