Game Day GDT Round 10. Narrm vs North Melbourne Marvel Stadium @ 4:35 PM AEST-Narrmy Army.

Remove this Banner Ad

SugarHealey

Club Legend
Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
nice Trac, go back to Auskick and learn the basics of kicking,
Tracca, to me, has regressed back into some old bad habits with is kicking style.
It seems when he tries to drill the ball low and flat, he accentuates his left arm high and backwards way behind his body. This turns his upper body rotation anti clockwise, in an exaggerated way.

This in turn then effects his kicking for goal, like he used to do, pulling the ball.

I'm listening on radio, but seeing vision and photos of him lately, this looks to be returning to his kicking.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Tracca, to me, has regressed back into some old bad habits with is kicking style.
It seems when he tries to drill the ball low and flat, he accentuates his left arm high and backwards way behind his body. This turns his upper body rotation anti clockwise, in an exaggerated way.

This in turn then effects his kicking for goal, like he used to do, pulling the ball.

I'm listening on radio, but seeing vision and photos of him lately, this looks to be returning to his kicking.

Give him a call mate

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
our f50 entries are ******* horrendous. 2019 level shite

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
North quality of possession is far better. :$

Thats how you kick inside 50 you useless campaigners, to your forwards ADVANTAGE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
the boys sure listened to Goody at half time about improving the forward connection, imagine being Brown, Fritsch or McDonald having to try and be a forward to this s**t.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Sorta hope we lose so the playing group learns a lesson.

Scythe94

100-7 🏆
Aug 12, 2017
Sydney
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Put Gawn in the ******* ruck, at least it'll stop them continually bombing it on his head

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad