Game Day GDT: Round 10 Vs GWS @ MCG @ 13:10-What a Gigantic Curse our season is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kicks it when it doesn’t matter. Four goals into the last quarter. You’d struggle to achieve that if you were trying to avoid kicking goals.

It’s not soccer you don’t have a goal keeper.

Defenders need to spoil the ball and not let it out the back.

The damage is done up the ground by not winning the ground ball
No s**t you don't need a literal goal keeper mate. They showed footage of TMac floating around like a blouse having no impact on either contest playing too far up the ground.

anyone else rapt we've got Goody signed up for another 3 years?

He and his squad of idiots have literally taken us back to 2014. Except even then we had a game plan

And this is not Richmond 2016 as they at least won some games and showed a bit of effort that year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What worse with the Tmac injury. Who ever let green run off and crunch Tmac should be called out. It turned a certain mark into a 50/50, the giants then won the footy 2 on 4.

Me and Tulip said it was stupid at the time. There was absoloutely no need
I'm not sure why anyone would have been positive about resigning him after the s**t truck past 2 seasons scraping into finals and playing 2 good games.

I wonder whether we’d be as shite today if we’d gotten over the line last week, the difference is ridiculous.

No **** you don't need a literal goal keeper mate. They showed footage of TMac floating around like a blouse having no impact on either contest playing too far up the ground.

But you said, any danger of keeping someone on the line.....

How else would any interpret that as anything but a goal keeper

What did he say? Hopefully that he’s an average footballer who thinks he is better than he is.
Showed vision of him lining up next to Kelly at a stoppage and then as it unfolded he ran to nowhere on the wing while Kelly ran forward and goaled. Basically said he didn't wanna work defensively and was selfish

PJ and Roos must be ******* disappointed. Pert should ban all coaches from being within 1 kilometre of the players for the rest of the season. We need to get an urgent AVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back