Game Day GDT: Round 10 Vs GWS @ MCG @ 13:10-What a Gigantic Curse our season is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
No **** you don't need a literal goal keeper mate. They showed footage of TMac floating around like a blouse having no impact on either contest playing too far up the ground.

To be fair to TMac, he was sitting a kick behind the play. If the other team run it out of the contest with numbers, there's not much he can do about it. Bit of hack job from the commentators, there.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
To be fair to TMac, he was sitting a kick behind the play. If the other team run it out of the contest with numbers, there's not much he can do about it. Bit of hack job from the commentators, there.
yeah strange as *. He was perfectly positioned I thought except the giants played it perfectly

It's the same spot McGovern and Rance are superstars when they stand in

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Do you get a lot of up votes on reddit with that type of pedantry?

It’s not my fault you didn’t explain yourself properly. You want to stop easy goals out the back you win ground ball inside your fwd50 or midfield or have your bloke set up behind the ball in the correct spot.

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pointing out his ineffectiveness at the role he was given was fairly apt

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
yeah strange as ****. He was perfectly positioned I thought except the giants played it perfectly

It's the same spot McGovern and Rance are superstars when they stand in

Melbourne are losing, therefore what they are doing is wrong, so I'm going to commentate on some footage and say that what they are doing is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back