Game Day GDT: Round 10 Vs GWS @ MCG @ 13:10-What a Gigantic Curse our season is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm over this thread, mods being lazy.

Mods have been even worse than the team today. No communication, no movement, no urgency, just a bunch of downhill typists.

Our first half actually wasn’t that bad...if you compare it to the third quarter

Exactly. It just seemed worse because it went for twice as long.

Incidentally our game day thread on the main board has three times as many pages as the Dogs v North thread did at full time yesterday. And a decent crowd in today, all things considered (how shite we are)

Incidentally our game day thread on the main board has three times as many pages as the Dogs v North thread did at full time yesterday. And a decent crowd in today, all things considered (how shite we are)

Full of Junk time posts

Well that makes me feel better. We can’t win at football but we are generating website traffic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oscar isnt Nicholsons arsehole
My second year playing supercoach I joined a cash league with a bunch of footy die-hards. Had * all money to cover an injury in the grand final so I picked Nicholson. Some blues flog on the other team was a late withdrawal and I fell over the line with an extra $1,500 or so in my pocket.

As far as I'm concerned, Nicholson is a premiership hero.

Jokes on the Giants, everyone thinks they've beaten their MCG hoodoo but we are always the anomaly in everything.
Schrodinger's anomaly. We exist therefore we are.

And on that note, goodnight sweet thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back