Game Day GDT: Round 15: Melbourne vs St Kilda 1:10PM AEST MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having that 1st rounder this year is a massive kick in the guts. We need quality talls and outside speed but have nothing to trade for them.

TMac prob shouldnt of played hasnt done alot today hindsight a wonderful thing i suppose. Melksham barely touched it so cannon will love that.

Jetta looks seasick too

Weid is hopeless and Petty has looked nowhere ******* near it. We aren’t a top 8 side. No way. And give me Bernie over Lewis, Tyson, Smith, Jones every day of the week. At least he has a ******* crack.

And it's where we'll stay.
Yeah, if we can't pull something out of the hat in the next 15 minutes, I see us missing finals and having another offseason of disillusion. This game was meant to be one of our bankable wins, how are we going to survive the touch run of games against top 8 sides? Short answer is we won't. 8-3 to this, what a disappointment.

the 1 thing i just cant understand is why have 3 big forwards if every single ******* time they are in the same spot like who is planning this s**t?

TMac prob shouldnt of played hasnt done alot today hindsight a wonderful thing i suppose. Melksham barely touched it so cannon will love that.

Been one of Melksham's better games, to be fair. He's s**t and plays like s**t, but this might be one s**t game he'll keep a VHS copy of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is weid in the team to just spoil Hogan and TMac done it so many times today

Picking one of either Weideman, old man Pedersen or Tim Smith is like choosing between hepatitis A, B or C

selection is again hurting us. no balance to the team. we are making life unnecessarily hard for ourselves.
we are too slow. we have too many tall fwds all going for the same mark and spoiling each other and as soon as it hits the ground we're in trouble as we have no small crumber/pressure players and the oppo know we're too slow in our fwd line as their whole backline takes off as soon as they win it and practically walk it all the way to their fwd 50 with no pressure. our defenders don't stand a chance.
no genuine outside mid players with good ball use or leg speed on the wing/flanks to chase and put pressure on the ball carrier or hold shape so we can switch play to space and break lines across the ground.
these are problems most of us knew we had before the game. its not surprising at all. Goodwin just doesn't know what it takes at selection/game planning to play good footy at the MCG. 2 from 7 there this year. you're never going to make finals with a record like that at your home ground. what a wasted year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back