Game Day GDT Round 16: Carlton vs Melbourne 13:10 AEST @ MCG- Travelling through the River Styx, Bring your fishing rods

Remove this Banner Ad

RIPPER DAY FOR SOME FOOTY, HEY FRIENDS!??!? WHO ELSE IS PUMPED ABOUT SMASHING SOME BAGGERS?!@??!!?!?!?!
So, no one then. You sad campaigners.

Well I'm excited I had a look at the fixture and aside from West Coast I reckon we're at least 50/50 in most of our games. Got a few "gimmes" in there as well. If today goes as I expected it to, it could launch a late run into the finals, wouldn't that be exciting!?

GO DEEES!!!!!

So, no one then. You sad campaigners.

Well I'm excited I had a look at the fixture and aside from West Coast I reckon we're at least 50/50 in most of our games. Got a few "gimmes" in there as well. If today goes as I expected it to, it could launch a late run into the finals, wouldn't that be exciting!?

GO DEEES!!!!!
Your downer is going to be brutal mon ami. I’m going to roll a joint to get me through the next two hours.

Did I just hear Roos say that Jones is one of our best kicks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed TMac didn't try and find someone 5 metres out on a lesser angle. Would have been the percentage thing to do rather than have a shot at goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back