Game Day GDT: Round 17 Western Bulldogs vs Melbourne Demons @ Marvel 15:20 AEST- Its a Dogs day night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame there's a footy match on or the commentators could talk about Joel Selwood for 3 hours.

If your behind the post, how can you see if it had a tiny nick on the other side of the post?
Why would he have been completely behind the post ? He wasn't so ******* tight to it that he had his forehead resting on it mate his head was around the post where the ball came

I'm sure it would be seen as an unconventional tactic by our coaching staff ... but it might be time to try putting the clamps down on their Dunkley ... 36 disposals, 5 marks, 10 tackles and a goal ... and most importantly, the commentators were able to turn that sort of phenomenal 3qrt performance into a stat about Joel Selwood.

Alright i've heard your points about the boundary umpire, lets just agree that the goal and field umpire wouldn't have taken his word for it if he said it hit the post anyway

I don;t know why AFL stadiums seem to be blasting Neil Diamond out in breaks, nothing gets me fired up more than sweet caroline. Crowd control gone mad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright i've heard your points about the boundary umpire, lets just agree that the goal and field umpire wouldn't have taken his word for it if he said it hit the post anyway
I've met a few boundary umpires in my time ... I don't think I'd take their word for it if they saw it thump the post

I'm sure it would be seen as an unconventional tactic by our coaching staff ... but it might be time to try putting the clamps down on their Dunkley ... 36 disposals, 5 marks, 10 tackles and a goal ... and most importantly, the commentators were able to turn that sort of phenomenal 3qrt performance into a stat about Joel Selwood.
I was surprised when i heard that stat. If we clamp him and Bont gets free it hasn't been a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back