Game Day GDT: Round 20 Melbourne vs Gold Coast MCG @ 3:20 AEST- Golden rush or Fools gold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but Vanders has been embarrassing. Clearly needs more time at VFL level

Disposal and decision making have been very suspect. Thought he was going to be one of those guys who's in the JKH basket of just not quite good enough and so far there's not been anything to say otherwise unfortunately.

Pretty underwhelming third quarter. Hopefully we can hang on for the win.

I don't know if he can though, when he starts running then looks for a target the rush of adrenaline he gets must be like doing a line of coke and then trying to go to bed
You’d like him you know. I met him at the sponsors thingy and he’s really down to earth and relaxed. One of my top 3 players of the day along with the Macs.

Lol at his crazy near turnover in the opposition 50 too. This game has the hallmarks of a classic.

It's weird being 74 points up and feeling flat. Our forward entries have been terrible (all year really) how are we supposed to go against Sydney next week. Anyway still a quarter to go to fix this. Gws were in a similar position against Carlton earlier and won by 105 so I have hope

stEdy can pick them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embarrassing?? Weird hate for no reason.

Got nothing against him, but he can’t get to contests, he’s nowhere near running through people, and he’s had two open kicks from right in front that were gifted to him and he shanked them. Should reload and be back in 2019.

Holy s**t you blokes are nuts. This game for Vanders is just about getting through unscathed. Judging a blokes future on his first game of AFL in 2 years is silly and I'd know. Brayshaw looked crap for ages until he got his confidence back

I said come back in 2019, did you read it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back