Game Day GDT: St Kilda vs Melbourne(A) @ Marvel Stadium 19:25AEST-This time they just don't car.

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils

https://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2019/19/stk-v-melb

Match preview: St Kilda v Melbourne
Dinny Navaratnam July 23, 2019 10:00 AM​

Where and when: Marvel Stadium, Saturday July 27, 7.25pm AEST
TV, radio and online:
Click here for broadcast guide
What it means for St Kilda: There's a chance for the Saints to hit the off-season with momentum. Only one of the remaining five teams they face sit in the top eight and that's Adelaide, which is struggling. Putting a few wins on the board will bring positivity to Moorabbin.
What it means for Melbourne: In Simon Goodwin's own words, plenty. Finals might not be on the line but the coach wants to see his side bed down the way it plays and how it goes about its business.

The stat: St Kilda hit triple figures in its win over the Western Bulldogs last Sunday. It was the first time it had accomplished that since last year's round 17 victory over Carlton.
The match-up: Jack Lonie v Neville Jetta
Pint-sized forward Lonie showed why St Kilda missed him so much against the Dogs, coming out hot in the opening quarter to help spur the Saints to a win. Melbourne will want lockdown defender Jetta to get the job done and nullify the feisty left-footer.
It’s a big week for: Hunter Clark
After a stuttering start to his career, the silky midfielder is showing the elite traits that saw him drafted at pick No.7 in 2017. Continuing in this vein of form and finishing the season well should give him belief heading into 2020, which would be important considering he looked down on confidence earlier this year.
697829_lp.jpg

Big call: Tempers to flare at half-time, with Josh Bruce and Nathan Jones to instigate an all-in brawl.
Prediction: Melbourne by 11 points.

Lets hope with the announcement of Burgo It'll,,, Eh I can't finish it.

No Streams on the GDT. You know the score.​

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Looks like we've locked in 17th already!
Unless the suns sneak a win against hawks and bombers.. hawks could rest a few after today, bombers are up and down...

It's unlikely, but if just love to see it for the melts/craziness.

On to tonight's game, well the only positive is it won't be as ugly for us as next week.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Googled that crappy arm. Came up with an article from Tom Morris:

"Membrey's first tattoo – a koi fish inked on his ribs three years ago – ignited a love for the art and saw him design many of the images that adorn his arms."

That palm tree is really pushing the envelope for what can be considered "art" :drunk:

I'm guessing Timmy "designed" that one himself. Good one Timmy. Gold sticker for you!

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

"Membrey's first tattoo – a koi fish inked on his ribs three years ago – ignited a love for the art and saw him design many of the images that adorn his arms."

That palm tree is really pushing the envelope for what can be considered "art" :drunk:

I'm guessing Timmy "designed" that one himself. Good one Timmy. Gold sticker for you!
Why would you put yourself through googling that is my question hahaha

He doesn't have Tom Scully's flair for design, that's for sure.

May 27, 2012
Derweze, Turkmenistan
AFL Club
Melbourne

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne

That is genuine, bona fide gold. Imagine being stuck on his table at a wedding.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power

Jesus I'm actually sad for him now. That's just s**t.

Looks like he decorated his house at Aldi.

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
MarcMaverick, we just haven’t been the same since you started posting the GDT 23 hours and 59 seconds prior to the first bounce. You’ve Melbourned the s**t out of us.

Hey don't blame me. I did the same thing last year and we won most of our matches. Aim your turret on those losers that call themselves players.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Jesus I'm actually sad for him now. That's just s**t.

Looks like he decorated his house at Aldi.
I feel as though in the last three months I’ve seen 15 of those tin bull sculptures, and I have no idea how many version of the smoking dog. Dreadful

Edit: oh * I didn’t read it properly. He’s got the giant cutlery wall art too. Yuck

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Which option are we picking for tonight?

A: getting out to a large lead and every team knowing we are the mentally weakest club in the comp and will choke
B: Not even turn up and get trounced

or is there another variant I've missed over the past 18 weeks :$

May 27, 2006
This is the location section. 🤗
AFL Club
Melbourne

A: getting out to a large lead and every team knowing we are the mentally weakest club in the comp and will choke

Dominate play for three quarters only to kick 6.14, then get blown away in the last quarter?

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

Staying in touch and missing a bunch of easy early set shots, then fading away in the last has been a bit of a theme recently.

I’ll go with that.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
So I got into Rome last night for a wedding - leaving tomorrow morning. Here are my pre wedding options (wedding starts at 6pm)

1. Go swimming and watch dees in hotel room
2. Grab some Maccas and walk around town
3. Go to the Vatican with a dude who used to work from me and has LSD with him

Would love some advice from the esteemed forum members

Back