Game Day GDT: St Kilda vs Melbourne(A) @ Marvel Stadium 19:25AEST-This time they just don't car.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
hahahahah that ******* smirk as soon as Lingy mentioned turnovers, Bruce knows we're softer than butter on the sun

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
38 to 21 hitouts, what game are you watching?

He's given the bloke an absolute bath in the ruck mate

Did you see the contest where Marshall threw him to side kicked the ball forward and admittedly frost handball it straight to the opposition which lead to the saints goal.

There is more to being a ruckman than hit outs. Gawns marking has been very poor of late, as has his position around marking contests.

We lost the clearneces 38 - 31

That’s the game I’m watching

Gawn needs to have a lot bigger impact around the ground to be the so called number 1 ruckman. English ran him ragged 2 weeks ago. Again up against a young ruckman in Marshall and Gawn had little impact around the ground.

I wouldn't necessarily sack Goodwin right now but knowing its not remotely possible is so deflating.

Has to be the worst performing team with the calibre of list we have in modern history. Can't think of anything worst considering our games and age profile.
Washington Generals?

At least they’re paid to lose. Well I guess our players are too.

Billy Demon

Senior List
Jun 12, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
Melb has to have a serious look at some guys and whether they should be around in 2020. Hate to say it but N Jones and Viney. Then both Wagners , Lewis, ANB. Maybe Brayshaw and probably 6 others on the list . Anyone who thinks this year is a one off and we bounce back into the 8 next year is totally off their head.

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
I reckon it is no coincidence our skills have gotten worse this year. Goody went crazy with the intensity last heat and cooked the playing group, not making excuses for our poorly skilled players but when you play such a taxing brand the players tire so easily.

Rally? They have 8 weeks off to rest up, we only made a prelim. I wonder how the hawks won 3 in a row.

Back