Game Day GDT The CS Edition: Round 11 Vs Adelaide Crows(H) 19:10ACST(1940AEST) @TIO Stadium- Lets Start from the Top-end that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandB

Premium Platinum
Sep 9, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MUFC Norwood
The most piss weak team in front of goals in the competition when the heat is on.

Did we finish with 1 goal 11 behinds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
JKH had a better game than Brayshaw and actually plays a better role than that slow moving 1 way running campaigner
Did i ever say gus had a better game? At least brayshaw has showed something jkh is woeful

Jaras1

Senior List
May 8, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
I've always backed in Oscar but he's a liability. Weak as pi$$.
Why have you always backed in Oscar? He has literally never done one good thing in his career. I’m not joking. Not one. He is weak, he is a poor decision maker, he is uncoordinated and by far the least intimidating defender to ever pull on a Melbourne jumper. I actually feel sorry for him that he keeps getting selected at AFL level, it must just be so embarrassing watching the reviews each week. Send him back to see out his days as a very poor VFL footballer.

Fork n Hell

All Australian
Mar 7, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
feel sorry for the blokes who busted their guts tonight for not getting a win. but on the plus side, with Hore and May back soon we should finally see the back of unco OMac and his weak spoiling efforts. hopefully Fritsch gets moved out of the backline too. Crows flooded our forward half and exposed those two out the back as the useless 1 on 1 defenders they are.

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why have you always backed in Oscar? He has literally never done one good thing in his career. I’m not joking. Not one. He is weak, he is a poor decision maker, he is uncoordinated and by far the least intimidating defender to ever pull on a Melbourne jumper. I actually feel sorry for him that he keeps getting selected at AFL level, it must just be so embarrassing watching the reviews each week. Send him back to see out his days as a very poor VFL footballer.
He was pretty good for half of last season. He's been awful this year but don't go overboard.

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Did i ever say gus had a better game? At least brayshaw has showed something jkh is woeful
Youre saying where to start. Id start by playing players in their natural position and JKH brought more to the game than Brayshaw. Typical whipping boy bulls**t on here

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
I cannot comprehend what's happened to the Dees in the space of 8 months.

It defies all logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
We care because the season wouldn’t have been done if we won. Pretty simple.
Doesn't matter who won that game tonight, neither of these teams will be making an impression come finals time. Crows might make the 8, but any side with something resembling a defensive structure will give them a hiding.

Charlie_s123

Premium Platinum
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why would you wish that on Casey.

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Youre saying where to start. Id start by playing players in their natural position and JKH brought more to the game than Brayshaw. Typical whipping boy ******** on here
He is a whipping boy because he is s**t, has not played a good game in the afl and has had enough time on the list.

Enlighten me and tell me what his natural position is?

You are defending jkh because he has been played out of position and having a go at brayshaw who is also being played out of position? Not sure what your argument is?

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
He is a whipping boy because he is ****, has not played a good game in the afl and has had enough time on the list.

Enlighten me and tell me what his natural position is?
JKH doesnt play if we don’t have the injury list that we do. He’s an easy target but it isn’t like we’ve backed him in for 4 years to fill an important position and it’s blown up in our face (See Omac).

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
JKH doesnt play if we don’t have the injury list that we do. He’s an easy target but it isn’t like we’ve backed him in for 4 years to fill an important position and it’s blown up in our face (See Omac).
I have no doubt about that, my initial argument is he isn't going to make it, time to get some games into the young blokes like sparrow and chandler, surely they couldnt perform any worse.

Don't get me started on Oscar.

Robos

Team Captain
May 7, 2009
Point Cook
AFL Club
Melbourne
100% agree. I would love to be a forward playing on him . He hasn’t a mean streak in him and to having the mat man in defence I sweat every time . Please bring in May !

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
I have no doubt about that, my initial argument is he isn't going to make it, time to get some games into the young blokes like sparrow and chandler, surely they couldnt perform any worse.

Don't get me started on Oscar.
We tried sparrow at the start of the year and everyone was pi**ed we played him clearly out of position up forward. We’ve drafted far too many inside mids and we’re paying the price for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom