Game Day GDT The CS Edition: Round 11 Vs Adelaide Crows(H) 19:10ACST(1940AEST) @TIO Stadium- Lets Start from the Top-end that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitznu

Club Legend
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
He is a whipping boy because he is ****, has not played a good game in the afl and has had enough time on the list.

Enlighten me and tell me what his natural position is?

You are defending jkh because he has been played out of position and having a go at brayshaw who is also being played out of position? Not sure what your argument is?
JKH came in played his role pretty good off of 1 game in the VFL and as a late in. Had 18 touches 6 marks and our leading tackler and was 1 of our hardest defensive runners. Not arguing s**t just saying its easy to bash the same players every week and i reckon JKH did his job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
JKH came in played his role pretty good off of 1 game in the VFL and as a late in. Had 18 touches 6 marks and our leading tackler and was 1 of our hardest defensive runners. Not arguing **** just saying its easy to bash the same players every week and i reckon JKH did his job
18 touches with 6 turnovers, he was going at 61% only 2 other players had a worse efficiency.

demondavey

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Collingwood next week lads! Collingwood after an upset loss at home!

I am not surprised we lost, nor devastated. We kicked ourselves out of it. Standard.

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Would be good if someone could splice a quick highlights package together of his kicking. Maybe half of his efforts would have been along the ground.
Im not sure anyone wants to put them through having to watch that vision again.

stretcharmstrong

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2009
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
JKH came in played his role pretty good off of 1 game in the VFL and as a late in. Had 18 touches 6 marks and our leading tackler and was 1 of our hardest defensive runners. Not arguing **** just saying its easy to bash the same players every week and i reckon JKH did his job
Decision making and disposal were both shocking.

stretcharmstrong

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2009
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
18 touches with 6 turnovers, he was going at 61% only 2 other players had a worse efficiency.
Even when he disposed of it without turning it over it was usually a poor choice to a team mate who couldn’t mark it or just got wrapped up immediately. Killer a few counter attacks by stopping and propping instead of keeping up the burst/running momentum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom