Game Day GDT The CS Edition: Round 11 Vs Adelaide Crows(H) 19:10ACST(1940AEST) @TIO Stadium- Lets Start from the Top-end that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Imagine kicking kicking 1.8 in a quarter.

Time to cut the fat lets start with Oscar, wagner and jkh.

I would rather play sparrow and chandler.
JKH had a better game than Brayshaw and actually plays a better role than that slow moving 1 way running campaigner

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Wow that's the most deflated I've felt in a while. I had such a great day and to watch that unfold live just so deflating. I actually went not worried about the result but to lose it from there just shattering. Anyway it's not our year will all be forgotten.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
JKH's ball use is devastating.

OMac needs to be dropped to the VFL and played as a forward. Put him in a position where he actually has to win the ball rather than trail behind someone for 120 minutes.

Jaras1

Senior List
May 8, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
I've always backed in Oscar but he's a liability. Weak as pi$$.
Why have you always backed in Oscar? He has literally never done one good thing in his career. I’m not joking. Not one. He is weak, he is a poor decision maker, he is uncoordinated and by far the least intimidating defender to ever pull on a Melbourne jumper. I actually feel sorry for him that he keeps getting selected at AFL level, it must just be so embarrassing watching the reviews each week. Send him back to see out his days as a very poor VFL footballer.

Fork n Hell

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
feel sorry for the blokes who busted their guts tonight for not getting a win. but on the plus side, with Hore and May back soon we should finally see the back of unco OMac and his weak spoiling efforts. hopefully Fritsch gets moved out of the backline too. Crows flooded our forward half and exposed those two out the back as the useless 1 on 1 defenders they are.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why have you always backed in Oscar? He has literally never done one good thing in his career. I’m not joking. Not one. He is weak, he is a poor decision maker, he is uncoordinated and by far the least intimidating defender to ever pull on a Melbourne jumper. I actually feel sorry for him that he keeps getting selected at AFL level, it must just be so embarrassing watching the reviews each week. Send him back to see out his days as a very poor VFL footballer.

He was pretty good for half of last season. He's been awful this year but don't go overboard.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Did i ever say gus had a better game? At least brayshaw has showed something jkh is woeful
Youre saying where to start. Id start by playing players in their natural position and JKH brought more to the game than Brayshaw. Typical whipping boy bullshit on here

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
We care because the season wouldn’t have been done if we won. Pretty simple.

Doesn't matter who won that game tonight, neither of these teams will be making an impression come finals time. Crows might make the 8, but any side with something resembling a defensive structure will give them a hiding.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Your standards must be incredibly low.

Your memory is defective. He was good for us during the early-middle part of the season.

Charlie_s123

Premium Platinum
Jun 1, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why would you wish that on Casey.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I cannot comprehend what's happened to the Dees in the space of 8 months.

It defies all logic.

They have gotten worse.

It’s not rocket science. Any number of people can comprehend these things without much trouble.

Also I don’t see how it defies logic.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Youre saying where to start. Id start by playing players in their natural position and JKH brought more to the game than Brayshaw. Typical whipping boy ******** on here
He is a whipping boy because he is s**t, has not played a good game in the afl and has had enough time on the list.

Enlighten me and tell me what his natural position is?

You are defending jkh because he has been played out of position and having a go at brayshaw who is also being played out of position? Not sure what your argument is?

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
He is a whipping boy because he is ****, has not played a good game in the afl and has had enough time on the list.

Enlighten me and tell me what his natural position is?

JKH doesnt play if we don’t have the injury list that we do. He’s an easy target but it isn’t like we’ve backed him in for 4 years to fill an important position and it’s blown up in our face (See Omac).

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
JKH doesnt play if we don’t have the injury list that we do. He’s an easy target but it isn’t like we’ve backed him in for 4 years to fill an important position and it’s blown up in our face (See Omac).

I have no doubt about that, my initial argument is he isn't going to make it, time to get some games into the young blokes like sparrow and chandler, surely they couldnt perform any worse.

Don't get me started on Oscar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back