Game Day GDT The CS Edition: Round 11 Vs Adelaide Crows(H) 19:10ACST(1940AEST) @TIO Stadium- Lets Start from the Top-end that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robos

Team Captain
May 7, 2009
Point Cook
AFL Club
Melbourne
Why have you always backed in Oscar? He has literally never done one good thing in his career. I’m not joking. Not one. He is weak, he is a poor decision maker, he is uncoordinated and by far the least intimidating defender to ever pull on a Melbourne jumper. I actually feel sorry for him that he keeps getting selected at AFL level, it must just be so embarrassing watching the reviews each week. Send him back to see out his days as a very poor VFL footballer.
100% agree. I would love to be a forward playing on him . He hasn’t a mean streak in him and to having the mat man in defence I sweat every time . Please bring in May !

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
I have no doubt about that, my initial argument is he isn't going to make it, time to get some games into the young blokes like sparrow and chandler, surely they couldnt perform any worse.

Don't get me started on Oscar.

We tried sparrow at the start of the year and everyone was pissed we played him clearly out of position up forward. We’ve drafted far too many inside mids and we’re paying the price for it.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
He is a whipping boy because he is ****, has not played a good game in the afl and has had enough time on the list.

Enlighten me and tell me what his natural position is?

You are defending jkh because he has been played out of position and having a go at brayshaw who is also being played out of position? Not sure what your argument is?
JKH came in played his role pretty good off of 1 game in the VFL and as a late in. Had 18 touches 6 marks and our leading tackler and was 1 of our hardest defensive runners. Not arguing s**t just saying its easy to bash the same players every week and i reckon JKH did his job

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
JKH came in played his role pretty good off of 1 game in the VFL and as a late in. Had 18 touches 6 marks and our leading tackler and was 1 of our hardest defensive runners. Not arguing **** just saying its easy to bash the same players every week and i reckon JKH did his job

18 touches with 6 turnovers, he was going at 61% only 2 other players had a worse efficiency.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
18 touches with 6 turnovers, he was going at 61% only 2 other players had a worse efficiency.

Would be good if someone could splice a quick highlights package together of his kicking. Maybe half of his efforts would have been along the ground.

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Would be good if someone could splice a quick highlights package together of his kicking. Maybe half of his efforts would have been along the ground.

Im not sure anyone wants to put them through having to watch that vision again.

JKH came in played his role pretty good off of 1 game in the VFL and as a late in. Had 18 touches 6 marks and our leading tackler and was 1 of our hardest defensive runners. Not arguing **** just saying its easy to bash the same players every week and i reckon JKH did his job
Decision making and disposal were both shocking.

Even when he disposed of it without turning it over it was usually a poor choice to a team mate who couldn’t mark it or just got wrapped up immediately. Killer a few counter attacks by stopping and propping instead of keeping up the burst/running momentum.

Collingwood next week lads! Collingwood after an upset loss at home!

I am not surprised we lost, nor devastated. We kicked ourselves out of it. Standard.
Collingwood have almost been upset in their last six games

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Collingwood have almost been upset in their last six games
CDC2F4C9-D3F1-49F3-BABE-859D16D3669D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back