XBX1 Gears of War 4

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest I'm a little surprised at how it has never really taken off in Australia, seems to be pretty big in the States.

Nevertheless I'm stoked. Bought the game digitally so I could pre-install it and don't have a 10GB update to look forward to that I would have had if I bought the disc. So much easier.

My GT is Torque It Out if anyone here is keen for Horde sometime.

To be honest I'm a little surprised at how it has never really taken off in Australia, seems to be pretty big in the States.

Nevertheless I'm stoked. Bought the game digitally so I could pre-install it and don't have a 10GB update to look forward to that I would have had if I bought the disc. So much easier.

My GT is Torque It Out if anyone here is keen for Horde sometime.
The first 2 GOW games were amazing and then the third left me rather disappointed.

The first 2 GOW games were amazing and then the third left me rather disappointed.

Gears 2 would've been my all time favourite game online if the matchmaking issues weren't so bad, frame of reference for those who don't know - it was just as bad as Halo Master Chief Collection when that came out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be an awesome game. Not surprised by the lack of involvement in here but in the U.S it's huge.

Never been big on horde mode but might give this one a go, NelsWarrior93 is my XBL name.

My mates a gear nut and always has to play us servers. im consistently playing bf4 but defo be getting this but also getting bf1,horizon 3 and currently trying to do halo 5 campaign:drunk:

I loved the first, good solo campaign and one of the best multiplayer experiences on the 360.

Not sure why but I dropped of Gears 2 & 3 (despite buying and playing both). Gears 2 solo campaign didn't hit the same mark as the original (especially the final battle) and online was so-so they changed too much. Horde mode was good though.

I barely touched Gears of War 3, in fact I never bothered to finish the campaign (read what happened instead).

I got Gears of War: UE on Xbox One for free when I got the console :D and played through part of the campaign again.

Might check out Gears of War 4 in a few months when I get an external hdd as I've read that GOW4 requires a crapload.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it, finished campaign on co-op this morning, admittededly was only normal but I wanted to see the story and I'll go back and tackle it on hardcore on the weekend probably.

Just finished the campaign.

Is the grandma of Kait, the locust Queen?
Did you see the after credits extras? Pretty much told us what DLC will be

Remove this Banner Ad

Back