XBX1 Gears of War 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The last one was s**t. Bashing robots all game was frustrating

LOL, exactly this. That's what I said in the Xbox thread. GOW4 was crap because for the first half of the game the only enemies were those annoying f*cking robots. I hope they can bring the series back to its roots.

I like both,but they farked up online with gears 4 .If they region lock the matchmaking again looks like just a campaign game for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, that looks weird and crap. I wish they'd show gameplay footage instead of lame cinematics that nobody cares about.

And has not 10 but 2 new maps . I got annoyed with gears of lag 4 but I hope they undo the region lock s**t they implemented

Picked this up today. I have not started the campaign yet as I'm very time poor with two young kids and the footy finals on. Played around 4 rounds of multiplayer and enjoyed what I have played so far. Changes seem pretty good.

If anyone wants to play some Multi feel free to add me - SegaManAU

Cheers

anyone picked this up yet?

Thinking of getting it next week

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Started downloading it last night (xbox gamepass ftw). It finally finished before tonights QF.

I loved the original Gears (one of my favourite games on the 360), but the sequels since didn't really recapture the same magic for me.

I got back into the series when I got the updated GOW remake on xb1 for free. Which then inspired me to buy the UE of GOW 4 (got it cheap via international purchase). Took ages to get motivated to play it as I found it boring.

I'm hoping Gears 5 is decent.... but in this instance I'm only wasting time and 50gb rather than a $100 gamble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back