Media Gee Dub finds a new club (and possibly a new avatar)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
Before we go anywhere... Let's just take a moment to reflect on how effortlessly brilliant that rhyming title was. Sometimes I wake up and just know it's going to be a good day.

As that downright sexual title suggests, SFA MSPaint maestro and arch-nemesis to Quivorir, Gee Dub, has found a new home in Las Vegas... with Quivorir. After a challenging time under the oppressive rule of ex-Dragons captain, The Filth Wizard, Gee Dub has stated that he just wants to hang out with cooler people... like brahj and Magdad. We at Las Vegas feel that his constant references to himself in the third person and relaxed demeanour should gel well with a list that already boasts a number of characters... several of which are MoOP alias'.

I'm sure Gee Dub will be present soon to answer any questions you may have but until then I think it's only fitting that we turn this media piece into a "Find a new avatar for Gee Dub thread" as is tradition for any Gee Dub thread.

ThatScentedBirdofparadise.gif

#beartodream #avatarsforGeeDub​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dislike everything brahj does so it goes without saying.

I like you more and more with every negative brahj post you make, it's like receiving a bavarian cheesecake for myself every time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back