GEE...we are a...LONG way ahead of the rest of you minnow franchisees!

Remove this Banner Ad

lol #CatsSnowflakesMeltInJune

cats finals.jpg

2018 Collingwood fans celebrate premiership in June

Of course you've got a link to where this actually happened, right? The equivalent thread to this one from last june, where Pies fans got all gooey? Or is it just a cat speciality to have grand final parades in june

Gee the June premiership cup looks great on the shelf with the March, April & May cups. Will look even better when we add the July, August and September cups and fill them with the tears of bay flogs

^ You seem to be the expert on Smith Street clubbing and Noosa so maybe you could explain it

Why didn't you include this one? Stats seem very selective

I didn't make that graphic, it's from channel 7

You won the GF in 2011 and since then, even though you qualified for the finals most years, you have failed to make another GF since. Why? Because you're 3-9 in finals since 2011. So that's why the period 2012-2018 has been a topic of discussion for some time. All clear now? Good

I reckon I can get this thread to 10 pages easily the way you guys bite :tearsofjoy:

^ You seem to be the expert on Smith Street clubbing and Noosa so maybe you could explain it

You won the GF in 2011 and since then, even though you qualified for the finals most years, you have failed to make another GF since. Why? Because you're 3-9 in finals since 2011. So that's why the period 2012-2018 has been a topic of discussion for some time. All clear now? Good

I reckon I can get this thread to 10 pages easily the way you guys bite :tearsofjoy:
Channel 7 made the graphic about Geelong 2012-2018 and included a picture from 2008 with a coach who left in 2010 and a guy playing for Gold Coast? cool story

And also lol at the "omg they're biting lolol" pre-emptive sentence. I'm absolutely wrecking you right now.

Last edited:
Gee the June premiership cup looks great on the shelf with the March, April & May cups. Will look even better when we add the July, August and September cups and fill them with the tears of bay flogs
Yep, a possible seven premiership year coming for the Cats.

23 flags, count ‘em flogs. :)
#lifegoals :$:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like someone cant afford Foxtel or Kayo :$

Attention snowflakes complaining about the timeframe I'm using to highlight your finals failures:

You left out 2011
why are you only using 7 years?
Why didn't you include [2011]?
Why did you stop at 7 years?

Go to Google, type in only the two words "Geelong finals"
google.jpg
See, Google knows you've been struggling since 2011. Now press Search and click on a few of the many, many results:
addy.jpg

Uh oh... even the Addy and Cookey have been onto the problem since 2016!

scott.jpg

foxx.jpg

roar.jpg

Geez, seems everyone knows this is a problem except for the campaigner geelol flogs here on the Bay :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Maybe you can write to Newscorp, Channel 7, Fox, ABC, The Age, the AFL, the Advertiser and Brian Cooke etc. and tell them they have to include 2011 or you'll hold your breath until you turn blue in the face LOLOL

Or, maybe you can wait until your team wins more than 1 final in a row before you start having a parade :$:$:$:$

Last edited:
^ well DUH, there's only one of me at the bottom of this dogpile you call a thread... Meanwhile you geelol flogs have 100 posts denying and deflecting from your shithouse finals record since your last flag - as if that's going to change the facts somehow

^ Congratulations on making the first second honest, accurate reply in this thread. Are you sure you're a Geelong fan? :p

The rest of you flogs could learn something from this guy and winty instead of your endless denials and deflections

We were 2-6 at the MCG last year too. We're currently 4-0 there this year. The 2019 Geelong side is a hell of a lot better than the team who played in last year's elimination final.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back