GEE...we are a...LONG way ahead of the rest of you minnow franchisees!

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
How good is the standard Geelong finals choke going to be this year

BEE18412-2885-49B1-9553-15D955BEC2B2.gif

^ So you think 3-9 is good do you?

You have 9 flags from 122 years :tearsofjoy:
Imagine having a like to post ratio of 0.4 though. You realise Collingwood is 3-6 in their last 9 finals? 2 flags in the last 60 years?

Again so much effort.
You have twice as many posts in this thread than anyone else, embarrassment.
Most amusing part is he thinks he’s “trolling” everyone when it’s pretty much the exact opposite to what is actually happening. :straining:

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Imagine having a like to post ratio of 0.4

Imagine thinking anyone cares how many reacharounds you get from your fellow cats flogs :tearsofjoy:

You realise Collingwood is 3-6 in their last 9 finals?

You realise Geelol are 2-7 in theirs?

he thinks he’s “trolling” everyone

That's exactly what's happening, friend. Page 1 goofest thread derailed by me, and here we are 6 pages later with Cats fans still talking about your recent finals record... pretty much every geelol campaigner in the Bay has chimed in. I'm more popular than Adam Goodes! :cool:

I'll just leave this here:

coaching finals.jpg

11th!! FMD even Ross Lyon is better :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Imagine thinking anyone cares how many reacharounds you get from your fellow cats flogs
Lulz, it’s not the first time you’ve been triggered by this. :)
That's exactly what's happening, friend. Page 1 goofest thread derailed by me, and here we are 6 pages later with Cats fans still talking about your recent finals record... pretty much every geelol campaigner in the Bay has chimed in. I'm more popular than Adam Goodes! :cool:
You mean how you backfired on yourself by unwittingly elevating Geelong above Sydney, West Coast, Hawthorn & Collingwood in premiership winning ability?

Oh boy, you’re really making it seem like Crobro hasn’t even left the building.
Can’t see FIGJAM on that list. What happened??

Care to prove your claim? I know you're big on proof so surely that won't be a problem for you
Sure, just go back through the thread and read your posts I’ve already smacked out of the park.

Pretty sure you’ve already done it several times anyway so why not another rotation of the merry-go-round? ;)

So when you're asked to prove your claim, you can't or won't do it?
Meh, it’s in this very thread, totally up to you but I understand why you’d choose to ignore it tho. :)

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
You're the one making the claim

If "it's in this very thread", should be pretty easy for you to quote it. Do you expect us just to take your word for it? I’ve seen nothing that backs up your claim.

Try again, but better. I know you can’t but I just like watching you wriggle in your tin searching for a way out of this. I bet you thought just saying it would cover you in glory & no one would question you.

Do these words sound familiar to you?

If it's in this very thread, should be pretty easy for you to quote it. You're the one making the claim. Do you expect us just to take your word for it?
Yes, yes i do. Whoever “us” is.
I’ve seen nothing that backs up your claim.
Like I said, totally up to you but completely understandable if you want to ignore it. :)
Do these words sound familiar to you?
Yes, yes they do. :shrug:

So you have absolutely nothing to back up this claim you made? Zilch? Zip? Zero?
Sure I do, bout 3 or 4 pages back.

Holy moly the thread is only 7 pages ffs. :$:thumbsu:

Should be very easy for you to find it and quote it then, so you can prove the claim you just made
Nah, CBF.
You’re more than welcome to redeem yourself tho. :)

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
You made the claim, so you're the one who needs to do the redeeming, friend, lest everyone know you're full of s**t

It's been an hour and you've made 7 posts since

CBF=Can't Be Found :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

What a campaigner you are, ego so big you can't even admit you ****ed up

You realise Collingwood is 3-6 in their last 9 finals? 2 flags in the last 60 years?
2 flags from 14 attempts bro. Surely they hold the record for that clusterfcuk... :$

Imagine thinking anyone cares how many reacharounds you get from your fellow cats flogs :tearsofjoy:

You realise Geelol are 2-7 in theirs?

I'll just leave this here:

View attachment 690792

11th!! FMD even Ross Lyon is better :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
FIGJAM has the worst record though

1560295552497.png

It's embarrassing how bad you are at this whole "Bay" thing. I guess that's why you've resorted to using an Alias rather then your 'normal' BigFooty account.

ps. If you have to keep telling everyone you're trolling - especially on the Bay - you're doing it wrong.

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
So I see chefsister has totally bailed on providing any proof to back up his claim, what a squib

FIGJAM has the worst record though

Yep. A massive 2.5% behind the guy in 11th place who you think is going to lead you to this year's flag. Are Pies fans making gooey threads all over the Bay? Nope

You guys have got nothing, the only comeback you have about your finals record is "But but Collingwood..." :tearsofjoy:

I guess that's why you've resorted to using an Alias rather then your 'normal' BigFooty account

Ah, the old elias melt... for when you've really run out of ideas

I'll just leave this here...

premierships2.jpg

Single-digit minnows

So I see chefsister has totally bailed on providing any proof to back up his claim, what a squib

Yep. A massive 2.5% behind the guy in 11th place who you think is going to lead you to this year's flag. Are Pies fans making gooey threads all over the Bay? Nope

You guys have got nothing, the only comeback you have about your finals record is "But but Collingwood..." :tearsofjoy:

Ah, the old elias melt... for when you've really run out of ideas

I'll just leave this here...

View attachment 690889

Single-digit minnows
lol just wave the white flag next time. First you're saying colonial era flags don't mean anything but now they mean everything? 2 flags in 60 years vs 3 in 5, hmm I wonder which is more impressive?

Back