GEE...we are a...LONG way ahead of the rest of you minnow franchisees!

Remove this Banner Ad

mm going by his constant need to explain himself, his wall of text style posts and also the reminders that he is "trolling" has me thinking that the Geelong contingent is just beating off a dead horse with poor old Savs hand.
That post was just to rope your boy Ricket in so I could slap him about a few times. Think nothing of it.

^ More "your mum" lames I expect

Clearly you lack the primary grade skills to understand the difference between the two comments

I acknowledge your superior skills when it comes to primary school insults. I guess practice does make perfect although if that's true, why do Geelol struggle win finals? Surely 12 in 7 years is enough practice? :think:

^ Yep, pretty much every Bay cat flog has been thoroughly rustled

mm going by his constant need to explain himself, his wall of text style posts and also the reminders that he is "trolling" has me thinking that the Geelong contingent is just beating off a dead horse with poor old Savs hand.

...and yet, here you all are 10 pages later still talking about good ol' Collingwood in your June premiership thread. Do you also hold the world record endurance for playing Whack A Mole without a nap??

...and yet, here you all are 10 pages later still talking about good ol' Collingwood in your June premiership thread. Do you also hold the world record endurance for playing Whack A Mole without a nap??
I didn't mention any team in my post, in fact I wasn't even talking to you yet here you are tagging me and begging for acknowledgement

^ More "your mum" lames I expect

I acknowledge your superior skills when it comes to primary school insults. I guess practice does make perfect although if that's true, why do Geelol struggle win finals? Surely 12 in 7 years is enough practice? :think:

Pretty simple, we were coming off an extremely succesful period of finals dominance and were rebuilding an aging list which kept winning enough games against the odds of rebuilding to make finals yet were not ultimately good enough.

Hope that helps you, maybe you’ll stop repeating yourself now?

Pretty simple, we were coming off an extremely succesful period of finals dominance and were rebuilding an aging list which kept winning enough games against the odds of rebuilding to make finals yet were not ultimately good enough.

Fair enough, I get it. Just like you did between 1952-2007 when you won 1 flag in 55 years :tearsofjoy:

Hope that helps you, maybe you’ll stop repeating yourself now?

Which part do you want me to stop repeating, the 3 wins from 12 finals in 7 years bit? Is that it? The 3-9 stat? With an average losing margin of 5 goals? I just want to be sure I stop repeating the right one...

This one?

cats finals4.jpg

Yep, nothing like the cats this year.
Firstly, we are currently 11 from 12 and a percentage of 30% higher than north that year, who beat up all the low sides before facing actual finals teams in the middle of the year (and losing them all).
They had the cruisiest start to a season in living memory, Cats had a difficult start.
So, no, nothing similar.
Yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^ I copied you

Deny everything, admit nothing, accuse everyone else of doing exactly what you're doing - classic propaganda

Use a lot of emojis, post a few gifs and claim victory

PS Still waiting for you to post proof of your claim ;)
Daaaayum, you just reply to everything at all costs huh?? :tearsofjoy:

PS Still waiting for you to post proof of your claim ;)
Still waiting for you to offer a decent bet as your online life is worth about as much to me as Nathan Buckley’s Norm Smith medal was to him. :$

Fair enough, I get it. Just like you did between 1952-2007 when you won 1 flag in 55 years :tearsofjoy:

Which part do you want me to stop repeating, the 3 wins from 12 finals in 7 years bit? Is that it? The 3-9 stat? With an average losing margin of 5 goals? I just want to be sure I stop repeating the right one...

This one?

View attachment 691234

If you are going to include a fake picture trolling Geelong you can at least make it accurate

2012 finals series was an EF loss to Fremantle not Hawthorn

Are you keen to add to some more Handbagger 3 wins and 9 losses in September since Duckwood has been captain melts?
3-9 better than b2b straight sets right, straight setter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back