Portfolio Geeky Grub's Premiership Artwork

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to share my 2019 premiership poster. Copped a fair bit of criticism on my 2017 tiger artwork (apparently didn't look fierce and enough like a tiger) so made an effort this year to create a more accurate looking, aggressive tiger.

A lot of hard work went into creating this so if you have any negative comments please keep them to yourself :)

If you'd like to buy one please visit my website www.timmcfarlin.com

I'm limiting this years prints to 100 and usually sell out quite fast.

2020 'Tigers 'Back to Back' poster. Strong and bold Tiger standing proud after 3 premierships in 5 years.

Limited to 100 for sale now from: www.timmcfarlin.com
View attachment 998421
Hey Guys!

Just wanted to share my 2019 premiership poster. Copped a fair bit of criticism on my 2017 tiger artwork (apparently didn't look fierce and enough like a tiger) so made an effort this year to create a more accurate looking, aggressive tiger.

A lot of hard work went into creating this so if you have any negative comments please keep them to yourself :)

If you'd like to buy one please visit my website www.timmcfarlin.com

I'm limiting this years prints to 100 and usually sell out quite fast.

View attachment 754954

View attachment 754944
Simply brilliant. Do you think you'll do some for previous recent flags?
Also I thought the AFL didn't allow you to use the premiership cup?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Guys,

After a one year sabbatical I'm back with a Premiership Artwork for 2022. Im pretty disappointed I missed last year with personal issues but was pretty excited to get back on the tools this year. And i had a lot of fun drawing and designing this one! Its my homage to the famous artwork 'Le Chat Noir'. Seemed fitting.

If anyone is keen on buying a print I have added a special BigFooty 10% discount with coupon code: BIGFOOTY10

Purchase here: www.timmcfarlin.com

Cats Poster LE SIgned 2022_LR.jpg

Attachments

• Living_Room Mock Up CATS 1.jpg
    Living_Room Mock Up CATS 1.jpg
    1,021.5 KB · Views: 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Back