Geelol Choke Watch 2019 - No Flag = CHOKE!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I said it in October and I'll say it again in June.

We will win the flag

And we will all

tenor.gif

When the Catters fail yet again. Every year since 2012, it's the same old Catters who bomb out in September

Truly, it would be a choke. Def the best side lining up this season. You never know until about R7. We got it all, and all the other sides are battling for runner-up. The worst part is, we will win. There will be no choke.
At least you put the kahunas on the table.
This is a very elaborate melt from OP

10/10 - it could be performance art
Actually, it just looks to be a truth.

We will win the flag
Will you say it again in September?

Geelol are currently da graytest side to eva play da gayme. Day arr allsow da smartest.

Please take this as fact people.

It took a few years of finals failures, but losing the QF by being obliterated by a rampant Tigers outfit in 2017 meant enough was enough.

They got their man Hacking inside AFL House and he changed roolz n s**t at the behest of the Scats, better suited to their playing "style". Bring in some B grade scrappers that suit the new roolz, and whaddaya know?

View attachment 668445

They sit a game clear on the ladder and are deserved May Premiers. You get a crayon picture drawn by Tex Walker for that.

Clear best percentage, next game against norf, fave with the bookies. (Yes Scats, I know Pies are equal fave. That's only because of weight of numbers of moron braindead supporters. You're worse, there's just less of you).

They've even won every game away from their cheat ground.

They have a softer draw than a Dangerflop free kick. It is astoundingly soft.

All of this adds up. They will finish on top of the H&A season, mark my words. Clearly.

So, if the Scats don't win the flag from here, it will be, clearly, the biggest choke of all time. No excuses.

We're all watching.

(......at least we had gastro :$)
Called it.

Wonder how Chris Sook will spin it?

We will win the flag
Sadly the leg up playing at your shanty town velodrome doesn’t come in to play in finals.

You’re about to fall off a cliff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back