Geelong 2007-2022. 73% win rate, 12x preliminary finals, 6x grand finals and 4x premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe Elsa a is a slow starter like Hawkins was
That's the hope!! With Cameron and Hawkins his opportunity in the forward line was taken away. Hawkins being out gives him the best opportunity yet, IMO

Definitely, but I expect the ins to be "out to prove" themselves, and this incudes Esava
Esava won't be in our round 1 side. Hawkins' place will be taken by Neale who has a lot of potential.

203cm and a tremendous athlete.

Geelonk scats are pure utter rubbish and nothing will change the that!:thumbsu:
I dunno, the four premierships since '07 would probably disagree with you. :grinv1:

I'm not sure why but the 2022 flag seems to have sent a fair chunk of Tiger supporters right off the deep end. You guys should be directing your angst towards the Lions or the ARC or something.

I dunno, the four premierships since '07 would probably disagree with you. :grinv1:

I'm not sure why but the 2022 flag seems to have sent a fair chunk of Tiger supporters right off the deep end. You guys should be directing your angst towards the Lions or the ARC or something.
Yeah we're real upset about that!:$

Screenshot 2023-01-12 192422.png

The father/son rule sure can be good for some clubs hey?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The father/son rule sure can be good for some clubs hey?
Can't all have academy concessions. Every second team's best player is a Falcon these days, would be nice if we had first dibs on them - although we're doing our very best to get them all home. :roflv1:

Yeah we're real upset about that!:$

View attachment 1590814
Three is very good, but this thread is about Geelong and our FOUR...? :grinv1:

I'm not sure why but the 2022 flag seems to have sent a fair chunk of Tiger supporters right off the deep end.
I'm not sure why it is so absolutely central to Geelong identity that a win over Sydney would upset Richmond supporters.
I presume it's because we've humiliated Geelong in every final we've played in the past several years. Desperate for revenge, but unrequited, you've convinced yourselves of this. Whatever the reason, it's obviously some sort of delusional projection driven by a deep seated and obsessive fear and loathing. It can't be healthy.

Back on topic. Geelong's performance in the past 15 odd years is obviously incredibly impressive. They're a very well run club in every aspect and are the envy of the comp.
Well done Geelong. Hip hip hooray :clapping:
Especially considering their 2007-2010 teams were coached by an ice addict. Says an incredible deal about the resilience of the playing group of that time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back