Toast Geelong - 2019 Minor Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there prize money for winning this trophy? I read somewhere there wasn't.

If we do get extra cash, the club should invest it in the stadium to improve the chances of getting home finals in the future.

There are fan bases out there with kids that are 17 years old that have neve seen their team in the finals.. let alone finish top.

I get that its too cool to appreciate the small things that aren't Premierships and that is the ultimate goal, but stopping to smell the roses of successes is good.

Im sure the hard arses and all or nothing brigade will not GAF and thats fine - their call - but im impressed and appreciative of the club, players and coaches that put in the effort and work to finish #1 after 23 weeks.

Work is not done - but i'll repsect and appreicate the achievement for what it is - epecially after making 14 of 16 finals series and turning over 32 players in a 4 year period. That's staying relevant for mine.

GO Catters

Congrats to the group you have now earned the right to be judged under intense pressure and the spot light of expectation as the #1 seed. Over to you
Not sure we are the number one seed, which may be good. Might be going in with lowest expectations of a minor premier for some years.
I see that as an advantage for us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back