Geelong 2020 = Dad's Army.

Geelong 2020: Too old & decrepit to win the Premiership?

• Yes.

• No.

• They were too old & decrepit this year, by next season it'll be a shitshow.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Handbaggers biggest problem by far and it will not get better until they get rid of him.

The bloke that is trolling them from within, Mr 80% losing record in Finals C.Scott.
I must say TazHawk15 its been an absolute pleasure for my side to continue hawthorns fine tradition of ensuring Scott has a losing record.

Tremendous work all round of ensuring Geelong are kept where they belong - a middling side with no flags for what is it now, 9 looong years? lmao

Dads army, how's this campaigner, he's Dads Army and also as sh*t as Dads army and he's playing next year, jesus.....

Thanks Hawfies for paying my wage of sh*t disposals, no goals (against any top 8 team) and pushing out getting some games in to sh*t youf in season 2020, strapping in boys wish me well......

images

Dads army, how's this campaigner, he's Dads Army and also as sh*t as Dads army and he's playing next year, jesus.....

Thanks Hawfies for paying my wage of sh*t disposals, no goals (against any top 8 team) and pushing out getting some games in to sh*t youf in season 2020, strapping in boys wish me well......

images

Unlike Biblett, Puopolo is still a quality player despite being an old fart :D

Averaged more tackles per game than Sookwood and Dangerflop ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be laughing when the Geewrong board has posts upon posts questioning why the fat idiot from St Kilda and the giraffe from Adelaide were drafted to the peewee Catters. Rohan was a bust and these two morons will be as well :D.
Yep. Has Rohan mark II and III all over it.

We all know how it ends.

Unlike Biblett, Puopolo is still a quality player despite being an old fart :D

Averaged more tackles per game than Sookwood and Dangerflop ;)
Yet still had less tackles than Ablett!

And less goals, kicks, disposals, marks, inside 50s, contested possessions, uncontested possesions, effective disposals, contested marks, marks i50, clearances, score involvements, meters gained, intercepts.. I guess you get the picture.

Puopolo is garbage and not even fit to shine Abletts turds.

Puopolo had 99 tackles at the end of the season
Ablett had 94......................................................................

Puopolo has 3 flags

Biblett the homophobe has 2

GAME, SET & MATCH

Xtreme

And less goals, kicks, disposals, marks, inside 50s, contested possessions, uncontested possesions, effective disposals, contested marks, marks i50, clearances, score involvements, meters gained, intercepts.. I guess you get the picture.

Ablett is a turd of a human and so's his old man. No amount of footballing ability will ever change that. I love that your best ever player is a Hawthorn reject.

Back