Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep ... he's a spongy-soft campaigner
We can say that about most Handbaggers on this board. Chirpy when their team's winning and absent when it isn't. Bunch o' frontrunning squibs.

Hey Catflogs

Are you getting ready for next weeks Ablett retirement party ?
Cyril is on track to pull the pin well before Ablett. At least when Ablett plays he's still a gun, Cyril is a complete liability these days, and I reckon you Hawfies are well aware of that.

Cyril is on track to pull the pin well before Ablett. At least when Ablett plays he's still a gun, Cyril is a complete liability these days, and I reckon you Hawfies are well aware of that.

Ablett is retiring next week you ning nong!

Cyril will play longer than most players of his generation. He'll even outlast Buddy on Buddy's current Sydney contract.

Ablett is finished as a footballer. He's just collecting a retirement cheque from the silly Catflogs that signed the traitor up again.

Have to laugh at all the manufactured hysteria. Last year I think it was Clarkson who was going to walk away from the game, or was being urged to by media 'experts'.

Yes that’s because he’ll do the right thing by the team if he’s hammies don’t hold out whereas Crablett will keep playing regardless of form or fitness because he is a money-grabbing attention whore who has no interest in anyone but himself. This has been proved at least twice in his career when he ditched both Geelulz and GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless of whether he was employed, contracted, seconded or hired, Geelulz admitted to using Dank drugs. What part of this do you not get pea-brain?
Geelong never admitted any such thing. :)

See this is your lack of intelligence on display all because you can’t even read past a sensationalist headline. So once again I ask you, what actually is a Dank drug..?

Pea-brain indeed. :oops::thumbsu:

Ralph-Wiggum-image-ralph-wiggum-36389337-484-364.gif

Gee whiz the Sydney midfield copped a pasting tonight, they'll want to respond with authority from that. I'd not like to be the team playing them next week!
Already looking till next week?

Wow, good luck with whoever you’re playing this week then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back