Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You can just scrape up to our ability depleted but we both know you’ll get nowhere near the full outfit.
Levels.

That's simply your wrongful assessment.

Please tell me who from the team that played us comes out and for who then?

Remember Im giving you the three: Duncan, Taylor and Henderson so you will need to take three out for them first.
Ill be interested to hear which 'exciting' youf is getting dropped for c grade plodders.

Please tell me who from the team that played us comes out and for who then?

Remember Im giving you the three: Duncan, Taylor and Henderson so you will need to take three out for them first.
Ill be interested to hear which 'exciting' youf is getting dropped for c grade plodders.
It doesn't matter mate. You've already proven yourself incompetent to discuss football matters.

JAMES SICILY TRIBUNAL LIVE UPDATE:

Hawthorn defender James Sicily will miss zero games due to suspension following the Hawks Friday Night Clash with Sydney... Hawthorn can breathe a sigh of relief as he has made it through 2 full games without lashing out physically!

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong

Hawthorn defender James Sicily will miss zero games due to suspension following the Hawks Friday Night Clash with Sydney... Hawthorn can breathe a sigh of relief as he has made it through 2 full games without lashing out physically!

Probably internalises his rage and saves it for 'special' meetings on Monday morning.

William Wonka

May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It doesn't matter mate. You've already proven yourself incompetent to discuss football matters.
Even if true.
No knowledge of football is needed to spot the glaring hypocrisy of on one hand trying to claim the quality of your youf and in the next breath claim none of them are in your best 22 and they should all be dropped.

Even if true.
No knowledge of football is needed to spot the glaring hypocrisy of on one hand trying to claim the quality of your youf and in the next breath claim none of them are in your best 22 and they should all be dropped.
Sorry? Where did I say that?

What about that Ronke kid on Friday night tho..!?

A 3rd gamer who tore the Hawfs full back half all newies on his way to 7 goals!!! No Buddy, no worries.

Oh and I heard the mayblooms passed on Ratugolea. :eek:

76A833FA-836C-4C20-B51D-CBE1FA6747EF.gif

William Wonka

May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry? Where did I say that?
You yourself probably didn't. But a half dozen of your fellow puddytatts have.
In fact I would wager that you rightly think your youf make you a stronger team than your journeymen spuds and if you could pick from a full 100% healthy list the best 22 would be much the same team that played against us (plus Duncan/Taylor/Henderson).

In fact I would wager that you rightly think your youf make you a stronger team than your journeymen spuds and if you could pick from a full 100% healthy list the best 22 would be much the same team that played against us (plus Duncan/Taylor/Henderson).
Na mate, like I said, that's your comfort mechanism.

What about that Ronke kid on Friday night tho..!?

A 3rd gamer who tore the Hawfs full back half all newies on his way to 7 goals!!! No Buddy, no worries.

Oh and I heard the mayblooms passed on Ratugolea. :eek:

View attachment 497406
I see young Esava got coaches votes too.

No early Bosk prayers this week. He's still letting of steam in his mum's basement.
Bosk posting a prayer on the Dons board. Hahaha good one.
This game will be great. He can't enjoy it as he hates us both and one has to win :p

Bosk posting a prayer on the Dons board. Hahaha good one.
This game will be great. He can't enjoy it as he hates us both and one has to win :p
Link?

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Clarko's whole coaching career has been based on trying to bend the rules as far as they'll go.

But soon as the shoe is on the other foot it's cries of Blue Murder, 104 TACKLES! and meeting with the CEO.

Sook

TallyHawk

Premiership Player
Jun 12, 2010
Bunbartha
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester City FC

You're dribbling s**t again, careful some might mash the ignore button.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aside from Tuohy, the other 5 backmen that played for Geelong on that day had a combined 81 games experience between them, that's 16 each. People forget that Mackie & Lonergan retired last season so losing both Hendo and Taylor made a huge difference, especially in those first couple of games. Now that the backline has played 4 or 5 games together they're keeping teams to 4 goals a game. Extremely exciting youf. Best 22 vs Best 22 and Geelong would 86 the Hawfies again.

William Wonka

May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Aside from Tuohy, the other 5 backmen that played for Geelong on that day had a combined 81 games experience between them, that's 16 each. People forget that Mackie & Lonergan retired last season so losing both Hendo and Taylor made a huge difference, especially in those first couple of games. Now that the backline has played 4 or 5 games together they're keeping teams to 4 goals a game. Extremely exciting youf. Best 22 vs Best 22 and Geelong would 86 the Hawfies again.
And I ask once again.
Which players other than Taylor, Henderson and Duncan would be in your best 22 and didnt play on Easter Monday?

Its clear you only really had three out from your best 22, and so did we.

Hawthorn is just better than Geelong.

And I ask once again.
Which players other than Taylor, Henderson and Duncan would be in your best 22 and didnt play on Easter Monday?

Its clear you only really had three out from your best 22, and so did we.

Hawthorn is just better than Geelong.
Henderson and Duncan are in our top 5 though. Also missing from that squad were Smith and McCarthy.

Conversely Hawf were missing Birchall, Frawley and Ceglar. All three are spuds now, yes Birch used to be good but he was atrocious last year and is now older. Henderson, Taylor and Duncan are all comfortably better than those three as is McCarthy, Smith is better than Ceglar but probably doesn't add as much as the two defenders.

Geelongs average age on that day was 24.6 years and Hawthorns was 26.6, a whole two years older with a further 800 games more experience on the field playing against Geelong with a backline consisting of 2 first gamers and an average games played of 16 per player.

The fact that your mob only won by a single point with such a huge age and experience advantage is not only extremely embarrassing but also very telling in the direction each club is heading.

Other than that, Hawf have only played 3 other finalists from 2018 and zero interstate games (Geelong is 4 and 2 in this regard) and yet Geelong still sits above the Hawfs on the ladder.

FMD it's exciting to be a Geelong supporter with all this great youf coming through.

Henderson and Duncan are in our top 5 though. Also missing from that squad were Smith and McCarthy.

Conversely Hawf were missing Birchall, Frawley and Ceglar. All three are spuds now, yes Birch used to be good but he was atrocious last year and is now older. Henderson, Taylor and Duncan are all comfortably better than those three as is McCarthy, Smith is better than Ceglar but probably doesn't add as much as the two defenders.

Geelongs average age on that day was 24.6 years and Hawthorns was 26.6, a whole two years older with a further 800 games more experience on the field playing against Geelong with a backline consisting of 2 first gamers and an average games played of 16 per player.

The fact that your mob only won by a single point with such a huge age and experience advantage is not only extremely embarrassing but also very telling in the direction each club is heading.

Other than that, Hawf have only played 3 other finalists from 2018 and zero interstate games (Geelong is 4 and 2 in this regard) and yet Geelong still sits above the Hawfs on the ladder.

FMD it's exciting to be a Geelong supporter with all this great youf coming through.
6D835FBC-E51E-429D-9F58-EDAC0FC6CCBC.gif

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong

Don't forget Henry went out of the match with concussion, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back