Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things could be a lot worse, we could be Geewrong a corrupt club on par with the drug cheats of Essendon*

At least we don't have an injury prone bald headed mercenary on our list :)

Karma continues to snipe away at them throughout the season.
Reckon we're still a chance to win the spoon this year? And what about Ablett retiring by round 6? Fair to say there's a fat chance of either of those things happening. Oh well. :)

At least we don't have an injury prone bald headed mercenary on our list

Yours is pretty durable, but hates contact.

f8691e7001435b6b3bfffbbc8edfb286.jpg

Menzel - Won't chase, won't tackle
S.Selwood - Can't do anything except tackle
Guthrie - Potato who's gone backwards
Cockatoo - Injury prone & overhyped
Henderson - Shits himself 1 on 1
Taylor - Cooked
McCarthy - Never done anything in his career
Fogarty - You're reliant on 7 gamers now?
All those guys are bottom 6 or borderline best 22. All your stars are fit and playing, yet your team is playing like s**t.

When Dangerwood & Porkins aren't carrying Geelong they look very very average. As has been the case for years, difference is all three of those players are now in decline.... and you were dumb enough to think a broke down 34 year old could make up the gap.

All those guys are bottom 6 or borderline best 22. All your stars are fit and playing, yet your team is playing like s**t.

When Dangerwood & Porkins aren't carrying Geelong they look very very average. As has been the case for years, difference is all three of those players are now in decline.... and you were dumb enough to think a broke down 34 year old could make up the gap.
No BOsk.

Geelong 2017 B&F Top 10

Patrick Dangerfield - fit
Mitch Duncan - fit
Zach Tuohy - fit
Joel Selwood - fit
Tom Stewart - fit
Sam Menegola - fit
Lachie Henderson - injured
Zac Smith - fit
Jed Bews - fit
Harry Taylor - cooked

Almost all your best players are fit and playing. Yet you're playing like rubbish.

Are you really going to blame your team's shitness on a bunch of missing fringe players?? Clearly they aren't the issue and we both know it.

Ouch. Now I see why they try to project and deflect to us like there’s no tomorrow.

Who’d of thunk there were Hawf fans who actually see and accept the truth about their team like we do..? :$

Any Hawk who dares speak the truth is always a known troll. Truth isn't welcome at the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong 2017 B&F Top 10

Patrick Dangerfield - fit
Mitch Duncan - fit
Zach Tuohy - fit
Joel Selwood - fit
Tom Stewart - fit
Sam Menegola - fit
Lachie Henderson - injured
Zac Smith - fit
Jed Bews - fit
Harry Taylor - cooked

Almost all your best players are fit and playing. Yet you're playing like rubbish.

Are you really going to blame your team's shitness on a bunch of missing fringe players?? Clearly they aren't the issue and we both know it.
I said best 22. Keep
Up.

Playing like rubbish yet sitting 6th 8 players to come back into the team.

You're mad.

Oi I don't appreciate having a party without my presents.. dudes better get moving smart o else it won't happen again..

champs don't win without pressure.. there you go. my contributions..

Bosk coming apart at the seams. :tearsofjoy:

What’s the bet he shaves his scone once Geelong mathematically can’t miss the final 8..?

6B740751-7A23-4E7C-BBC2-954E7198BBFD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back