Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyril has family issues which he prioritises over football. It's a shame we couldn't say the same about a certain currently Geelong listed player.

I think you'll find that's why Gary is in Geelong currently....you know....where his family lives, and why he requested a trade in 2016 which the Suns heartlessly denied.

So you are telling me Mitch Duncan is it?? ... concerning times at the Cattery :thumbsu:

Mitch Duncan makes Will Langford look like a 6 time brownlow medalist

hahaha

I think you'll find that's why Gary is in Geelong currently....you know....where his family lives, and why he requested a trade in 2016 which the Suns heartlessly denied.

Pshhhhh

The Suns had every right to hold Ablett to his contract. He is nothing but a weasel. Trying to weasel his way out of the culture he created.

the Suns were within their right. Gary had other options.

lets leave it there.

Regardless, Gary is back with his family, as was his desire. A club with good culture would have let him leave earlier, regardless of contract status - as they know there's no point in keeping a player who doesn't want to be there :)

I was there with the young fella. For some reason the whole city was packed with people wearing green and gold. Something about a soccer game?

Well that's two supporters, and we can assume Jeff was there. Those dozen or so Hawthorn premiership heroes made the journey, that's 15 total. We're almost there!

Regardless, Gary is back with his family, as was his desire. A club with good culture would have let him leave earlier, regardless of contract status - as they know there's no point in keeping a player who doesn't want to be there :)
there were mitigating factors involved - Gary's heavily front loaded contract being the main one. Everyone knows Gold Coast has a horrible culture of entitlement. Gary himself helped create it.

There was always the option for Gary to just pack his bags and come home in 2017. And if he percieved the family issues back home so dire, perhaps he should have. Ultimately, stayed an extra year for those precious, precious shekels.

there were mitigating factors involved - Gary's heavily front loaded contract being the main one. Everyone knows Gold Coast has a horrible culture of entitlement. Gary himself helped create it.

There was always the option for Gary to just pack his bags and come home in 2017. And if he percieved the family issues back home so dire, perhaps he should have. Ultimately, stayed an extra year for those precious, precious shekels.

Who'd have thought helping your family (for the rest of their lives, ostensibly) would require someone to work :O

Because the flog is a money hungry mercenary with no thought about anyone else but himself

I notice Cyril is missing, but that's not unusual.
He got asked not to attend as the afl knew that if the geelong players seen 2 of them in a short amount of time on the G, they would of shut themselves and not turned up for the game against the tigers!!

He got asked not to attend as the afl knew that if the geelong players seen 2 of them in a short amount of time on the G, they would of shut themselves and not turned up for the game against the tigers!!

Do you post in the Bay much? I don't see you around an awful lot and frankly, your Bay posting needs work. Maybe try the main board for a bit, it's more your speed.

Also, nice join date.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who'd have thought helping your family (for the rest of their lives, ostensibly) would require someone to work :O
Sorry but this is absolute bullshit.

If Ablett had walked from the GC in 2017 for family reasons it would have cost him a years salary.
So what?
They talk about a footballer needing to earn top dollar because their career is only a few years etc...
This is Gary *in Ablett though.
A guaranteed job in the media or in coaching for decades to come.

If Ablett had walked from the GC in 2017 for family reasons it would have cost him a years salary.
So what?
They talk about a footballer needing to earn top dollar because their career is only a few years etc...
This is Gary ****in Ablett though.
b..but he wanted to come home. Gold Coast should have traded him to Geelong for peanuts, AND paid for the remainder of his contract. Because Gary's a self entitled little bitch.

b..but he wanted to come home. Gold Coast should have traded him to Geelong for peanuts, AND paid for the remainder of his contract. Because Gary's a self entitled little bitch.

It runs in the family Ablett's only care about themselves. Every Ablett exhibits this (excluding Nathan, he's the only sane one in the family!).

It runs in the family Ablett's only care about themselves. Every Ablett exhibits this (excluding Nathan, he's the only sane one in the family!).
Incorrect.
Nathan bailed the club after a flag to set up his own building company cause he couldn’t be arsed training anymore, he’s the most selfish one of the lot.

As usual you have no idea what you’re banging on about. Rinse & repeat. :$

Incorrect.
Nathan bailed the club after a flag to set up his own building company cause he couldn’t be arsed training anymore, he’s the most selfish one of the lot.

As usual you have no idea what you’re banging on about. Rinse & repeat. :$

There's more to life than kicking around a football ;)

Let's talk about the real selfish Ablett's both male and female :)

So what?
This is Gary ****in Ablett though.

If you knew anything about Gary, you'd understand 'the media' isn't exactly his cup of tea. Who's to say he wants to coach, or if he'd even be good at it? It's tough to teach a skill when you're naturally excellent at it. You don't know how the 'average' man has to work to reach your level.

Just ask Xtreme about shitposting. He couldn't teach you how to do it in a million years.

If you knew anything about Gary, you'd understand 'the media' isn't exactly his cup of tea. Who's to say he wants to coach, or if he'd even be good at it? It's tough to teach a skill when you're naturally excellent at it. You don't know how the 'average' man has to work to reach your level.
Im sure the media isnt Abletts dream gig however he has done interviews week in week out for years now.
Being on the other side of the microphone is much easier, or if he liked he could just write opinion pieces for the Addy until the end of time.
I dont know why anyone would want to be a coach but I do know very few coaches are much good.

My point is the wolf would hardly be at the door if he lost a years salary.

Anyways Im not judging Ablett jnr, I dont know his family situation (and what I do know makes me feel sorry for him), but the choice to stay at GC was completely his.

Df0zVK1UwAA4b-9.jpg

remember these campaigners, catflogs? :$ Few notable absentees, would have been nice if Stewy Dew made an appearance, but he has bigger problems at the moment, like trying to coach a s**t Truck.

**** Ellis' head got fat.

Strange having it at a game against the Crows. Why not the Cat's game later in the year?

Didn't want to have it ruined by a loss is my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back