Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handbaggers are now discussing Ablett being removed from the HOF thanks to my change.org petition. :drunk:

16r024.jpg

You maybloomers have an amazing ability to self-troll.

We have no Abletts on our list you Ignorant Catflog.

Get ready for a bumper of a season you let your best player go to Port Adelaide lol.

Selwood will never captain Geewrong to a premiership
Dangerfield will never win a flaf OR tell a funny joke
Chris Scott will never stop making derpy faces inthe coaches box

Hawthorn will always be better than Geewrong. But then its not a hard thing to accomplish..... even the dopers in Essendon and the bridesmaids in Fremantle are better than the Catters!

Nice sermon you Dunce.
We have no Abletts on our list you Ignorant Catflog.

Get ready for a bumper of a season you let your best player go to Port Adelaide lol.

Selwood will never captain Geewrong to a premiership
Dangerfield will never win a flaf OR tell a funny joke
Chris Scott will never stop making derpy faces inthe coaches box

Hawthorn will always be better than Geewrong. But then its not a hard thing to accomplish..... even the dopers in Essendon and the bridesmaids in Fremantle are better than the Catters!

Handbaggers are now discussing Ablett being removed from the HOF thanks to my change.org petition. :drunk:

16r024.jpg
Quite rare this. Should be preserved for posterity.
Donald is the most likeable part of this comment.

Quite rare this. Should be preserved for posterity.
Donald is the most likeable part of this comment.
I have the entire Bigfooty Geelong supporterbase twisted around my little finger. Dance my little #head*ed puppets, dance! :sunglasses:

I have the entire Bigfooty Geelong supporterbase twisted around my little finger. Dance my little #head****ed puppets, dance! :sunglasses:
What, did you finally lose grip of your foreskin or something??

Actually while we’re on that, do Greek mother’s circumcise their sons?

Because they need to cut something out of their lives if they’re gonna persist with keeping the Dipper look-alike moustaches on their faces, those poor old dears. :(

I have the entire Bigfooty Geelong supporterbase twisted around my little finger. Dance my little #head****ed puppets, dance! :sunglasses:

Yes you must be so chuffed. You are literally taken the piss out of by a whole supporter base for being a brain dead moron. Mummy must be proud.

Engage your brain for once, fat boy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes you must be so chuffed. You are literally taken the piss out of by a whole supporter base for being a brain dead moron. Mummy must be proud.

You are incredibly offended. This pleases me. :):thumbsu:

The Catters will never stop melting because of Hawthorn

They melted after 89
They certainly melted after the mighty Hawks stopped their quest for back to back flags (which in turn would have led to a historic 3peat of their own!).
They melted more than ever once Hawthorn secured their place in history with 4 grand finals in a row - and the best threepeat of the AFL era :D.

Even with Hawthorn on the wrong side of the ladder, the Catters are so headf..ed that they still melt because Hawthorn are in a better position than Geewrong.

Geeez princess .... You're all soggy this morning! :D

Must hurt knowing you've pretty much won the same amount of H&A games over the past 5 years as Hawthorn ... yet no cups!!
... heck, there hasn't even been a grand final appearance ... just continuous blow ups in prelims!!! :D

You're a s**t club with even worse supporter base! :thumbsu:

Even Dipper is 10 times better than any Geewrong person

Both as a player and a human :)
Really?
Drunkard and racist at a boozy Hawf function calling Wanganeen a Native ’pot plant’..?

Sounds awesome... Good for you. :)

He's a saint compared to Ablett snr & jr, Sookwood. Dangerflog, Brownless, Bartel, Stokes, Rooke, Chapman etc etc

Nice melt Catflog :D
Got nothing on you tho I guess.

Even Dipper is 10 times better than any Geewrong person

Both as a player and a human :)
He must be if he can suffer 37 broken ribs, 16 ruptured kidneys and 12 punctured lungs in one game. :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back