Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivid imagination or sounds like experience.

I know who my dad is. He went to the same elite school in Geelong that he sent me to.
Public shitbox school anywhere >>>>>>Elite school in geelong! I bet a big orange bus picked you up for school, I hope they washed the windows daily for ya.

Public shitbox school anywhere >>>>>>Elite school in geelong! I bet a big orange bus picked you up for school, I hope they washed the windows daily for ya.

I didn't catch a bus to school. That's for plebs.

We hired people like you to clean our windows.

It's always about dicks with you 48%er's isn't it. Some of us don't have schlong on the brain you know.
NTTAWWT.
Sounds like that hit pretty close to the mark. I'm calling you "Little Gero" from now on - cubicle creep confirmed. :D

Bloody handbaggers think they are relevant when they've not won a flag since 2011. They can't even say they've gone back to back or threepeated in the AFL era.

Ablett, Sookwood and Dangerdud will be about as effective as the three stooges.

The greatest team of all ? GREATEAT FRAUDS OF ALL. Even James Hird has more credibility than the bald headed one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 flags and a midfield of Selwood, Dangerfield, Ablett and Duncan. It's easy to see why our Hawfie friends are particularly riled up.

Also, will someone give Billy Hartung a bloody contract!? #familyclub

Catflog supporters counting irrelevant flags

Catflogs also thinking Ablett will make a difference to their finals chances. He'll last as long as Lockett did during his second stint at Sydney.

Meanwhile Sookwood is past his best and will hinder instead of help the Catters.

Dangerflog will try to do the hard work himself and will burn the ball creating the worst DE% record in afl history. No wonder Martin is the best AFL player right now!

The Handbaggers will win the wooden spoon in 2018.

16 flags and a midfield of Selwood, Dangerfield, Ablett and Duncan.

giphy.gif

I know you whorkes flogs are pretty stupid but I don't believe anyone is that dumb. Maybe I'm just too kind.

Trust me the Catters will bomb out. They lost Mackie, Tommy boy and their best player in Motlop.

I wouldn't want to be the club that relies on a bald headed flog who has an injury cloud and a pea heart that quits when the going gets tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back