Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
3rd consecutive time??? Please explain to me how you come up with that, you mor@n!!
2016 - straight sets exit after being destroyed by Geelong and the Bulldogs in consecutive weeks.

2017 - didn’t even make finals which is lucky because you would’ve straight setted anyway after being smashed by Geelong & Carlton leading up to the finals and probably sounds better to you than saying you finished 12th. :$

2018 - going for a third consecutive straight sets exit. :):thumbsu:

^ Just goes to show how brain dead and headf...ed the Catters are

* Unable to count their total number of flags
* Unable to comprehend that a threepeat is better than multiple single premierships
* Unable to comprehend that the Hawks are not going for a third straight sets exit in a row....

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We do put on the best Mad Mondays.
That you do.
My favorite was when Cockatoo came dressed as a potato.
20180407_105416.jpg

Sorry wrong image.
Here it is, wow he IS good at dress up!
He really really really looks like potato.
29b33b83305625a4981bea43c569b4c8.jpeg

Looks like the mayblooms will be playing in WA first week of the finals.

A glorious 3rd straight sets exit on the trot awaits and I will be celebrating it with utmost glee. :blush::blush::clapping:

A glorious 3rd straight sets exit on the trot awaits and I will be celebrating it with utmost glee. :blush::blush::clapping:

Aside from the fact we've beaten the Eagles in WA many a time (including many against the odds victories). And the fact the Hawks play on Optus Stadium like it's the MCG..... your hope for a Hawthorn failure is noted......

Aside from the fact we've beaten the Eagles in WA many a time (including many against the odds victories). And the fact the Hawks play on Optus Stadium like it's the MCG..... your hope for a Hawthorn failure is noted......
I understand you’re a little slow on the uptake but I wasn’t whispering it ffs. :tearsofjoy:

Oct 20, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

MOR@n..... Just a little heads up before you post again, 3 comes after 2 not before 1 ok.. Don’t stop trying tiger you’ll get it one day.

I just checked the VFA/VFL/AFL records and it looks like the maybloomers will be the first club in history to STRAIGHT SET 3 TIMES in a row PLUS miss the finals completely THRICE after winning a flag.

How embarrassment. :oops::thumbsu:

William Wonka

May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn

A flag is always nice, we will just chuck it in the pile with the rest.
However this season and next are all about rebuilding for our next decade of dominance.

The cliff is coming fast for the handbaggers though Im afraid.

Benny78

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 4, 2016
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Ken Hinkley
:D:D:D MORNING AGAIN FELINE'S :D:D:D

Did we just see the changing of the guard? Did Squibwood just shirk a contest against a 19 year old??? :$

End of era for Squibwood lads ... COOKED! :D

I've seen that footage thrown at me 100 times now. Is there anything else he was able to do?

William Wonka

May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
2009 called, it wants it’s prediction back. :)
Im not even trolling here.
Seriously you have some elite talent- Danger is one of the competitions best, Selwood is not far off and Ablett is still great when fed the ball.
Hawkins is up there as well.
But they are getting OLD, Danger is the youngest and he will be 29 when next season starts.
And they are carrying you bigtime.
(Along with Kelly, who is going home unless you pay him such ridiculous overs as to damage your salary cap beyond repair)

The rest of your list is a s**t stew of potatoes and injury collectors.

*This is an optimistic view in comparison to the consensus on your board*

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Seriously you have some elite talent- Danger is one of the competitions best, Selwood is not far off and Ablett is still great when fed the ball.
But they are getting OLD, Danger is the youngest and he will be 29 when next season starts.
(Along with Kelly, who is going home unless you pay him such ridiculous overs as to damage your salary cap beyond repair)

#nottrolling LOL.

#nottrolling LOL.
Hawks beat 12th & 9th consecutively and suddenly decide they’re the oracle of football fortune.

Like I said, we’ve been hearing this same s**t for almost a decade yet here we are.

9AF7B649-54A7-473E-8080-A3D2F317B7B5.jpeg

William Wonka

May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn

#nottrolling LOL.
Where is the troll?
He wants out, you know it as well as I do.
Only way to keep him is to make him a godfather offer.
Keep in mind with the Eagles almost certain to lose Gaff they will have cash to splash...
Chin up! You will probably end up with a 5 or 6 spot upgrade for him.
Like I said, we’ve been hearing this same s**t for almost a decade yet here we are.

View attachment 542951
A decade ago Hawkins, Selwood and Ablett were in their early to mid twenties and Danger was 18.
Hows your maths?

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Where is the troll?
He wants out, you know it as well as I do.
Only way to keep him is to make him a godfather offer.
Keep in mind with the Eagles almost certain to lose Gaff they will have cash to splash...
Chin up! You will probably end up with a 5 or 6 spot upgrade for him.

A decade ago Hawkins, Selwood and Ablett were in their early to mid twenties and Danger was 18.
Hows your maths?

He only wants out because he has twins and his family support is in WA. We'd already be giving them the support with nannys etc so it wont come down to money. He'll get enough from West Coast. We don't do godfather offers so it's all up to him.

He'll be a nice first round pick in superdraft so wont be losing sleep.

You rely heavily on Burgoyne, Stratton, Roughead and Frawley and they are all pushing 30 as well.

Hows your maths?
A decade ago we were hearing it about Ling, Mooney, Scarlett & Ottens after we lost 4 games from 7 to St Kilda, Brissy, Carlton & the Dogs.

How’s your memory?

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
There's more chance of AFLW getting one million viewers in a single match than there is of Geewrong winning the 2018-2058 premierships :)

Well Geelong enters next year so it's a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back