Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#B2Bstraightsetters is ******* appaling.

I love how they’re crowing about it like it’s some amazing success story tho.

“unearthed some guns” :tearsofjoy::$

“unearthed some guns” :tearsofjoy::$

Better than Geewrong shooting blanks

Garden Sprinkler Narkle
Can't even get on the park Cockortwo
The mrs hates Victoria so I'm going back to WA Tim Kelly :D :p
I go missing when the heat is on Menegola
I took the money and ran but as soon as the going got tough I pissed off back home - Biblett :D

All duds :)

Better than Geewrong shooting blanks

Garden Sprinkler Narkle
Can't even get on the park Cockortwo
The mrs hates Victoria so I'm going back to WA Tim Kelly :D :p
I go missing when the heat is on Menegola
I took the money and ran but as soon as the going got tough I pissed off back home - Biblett :D

All duds :)
Pipe down back there in the cheap seats you #b2bstraightsetter :$:tearsofjoy:

Hawthorn's 2018 finals campaign summed up in 23 seconds.

This could probably be the greatest post in the entire 4 parts of this thread. Geelong wins again. lol mayblooms. :tearsofjoy::thumbsu:

#owenfourthorn

#B2Bstraightsetters

Pipe down back there in the cheap seats you #b2bstraightsetter :$:tearsofjoy:

Back (to back) to where it all began:

Hp6EdDS.png

Back (to back) to where it all began:

Hp6EdDS.png
That scene goes so well with the Titanic music.

Can you believe some of these ungrateful grubs are even blaming Crypil on their board yet giving the old washed up Clarko a free pass..?

lol, Jeff will be calling the angry Ewok into his office for “the talk” pretty early Monday morning I reckon. :)

Whaddayah reckon Al..?

23CE3491-3996-4006-8E6E-153215C67026.jpeg

#AlistraightClarksets :tearsofjoy:

Entered the year with the 2nd oldest list too if I remember correctly. What a shitshow of a season it turned out to be for our Hawfie friends. Straight sets yet again, stop clogging up the finals you plonkers. :drunk:

You're in the worse situation. Sold the farm for immediate success, yet somehow it only dropped you to 8th.

Thread is quieter than the mayblooms merchandise shop since the piss & poo gave us all an early Chrissy present by being the only club in history to straight set twice. :)

Perhaps they’re all doing the “soul searching” thing for mad Monday. :D

D629B2C9-BB85-4F06-AC70-BCDD5154537B.gif

Thread is quieter than the mayblooms merchandise shop since the piss & poo gave us all an early Chrissy present by being the only club in history to straight set twice. :)

Perhaps they’re all doing the “soul searching” thing for mad Monday. :D

View attachment 559996

If the Hawks straight set in the finals and no Hawk goes did it actually happen.

Supposedly Hawks and Tigers have the biggest membership tallies but there was no pandemonium over tickets like Tigers v Pies. Also they failed to get a bigger crowd than Melbourne and Geelong. Plus the semi was pro-Melbourne.

Weak weak supporter base have the Hawks.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Hawks straight set in the finals and no Hawk goes did it actually happen.
This is the place to ask, most of these bay squawks are here rather that ever at the game.
Supposedly Hawks and Tigers have the biggest membership tallies but there was no pandemonium over ticjet like Tigers v Pies. Also they failed to get m a bigger crowd than Melbourne and Geelong. Also the Melbourne game was pro-Melbourne. Weak weak supporter base have the Hawks.
Agreed, but the homeless and those in need seem to love these plastic maybloom bandwagoners even tho they’ll be going without a new scarf every year for a few decades now.

Supposedly Hawks and Tigers have the biggest membership tallies but there was no pandemonium over tickets like Tigers v Pies. Also they failed to get a bigger crowd than Melbourne and Geelong. Plus the semi was pro-Melbourne.

Weak weak supporter base have the Hawks.
ummm don't you remember the whole reason ticketek was brought down was because of the Hawks/Tigers game that had over 95000 turn up? Followed up by a 90k crowd against the demons? Dumb dumb supporter base have the Cats.

ummm don't you remember the whole reason ticketek was brought down was because of the Hawks/Tigers game that had over 95000 turn up? Followed up by a 90k crowd against the demons? Dumb dumb supporter base have the Cats.

95k. Dumb dumb.

IMG_20180918_002407.jpg

9 Carlton
8 Collingwood
7 Geelong
3 Sydney/Sth
3 West Coast
2 Fitzroy, Hawthorn, Melbourne, North, Bulldogs
1 Fremantle, Port, St Kilda

Can anyone guess what these numbers mean?
Can’t be wooden spoons, you guys have 12 of them don’t you..?

This Gif is pretty straight forward in explaining to the low IQ Handbaggers the difference in heart required to finish 4th and 8th!
View attachment 560095
lol, so much heart you’ve lost 4 finals in a row. Maybe grow some balls instead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back