Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine offering up Ryan Spudton as part of a trade.

Hawks board is hilarious. Went from 'Yay we got the Chad!' to tears over Burton very quickly.

Well its not as bad as recruiting Spud Rohan
Brisbane's 4th round pick for Rohan is a great result, anyone arguing the opposite is just having a laugh. 2x 1st round picks and Burton for Whingegard is an unmitigated disaster. I'm not even a Hawfie and even I want to do whatever I can to stop that trade from happening.

Well its not as bad as recruiting Spud Rohan

Pick 61 isn't the same as a first rounder and a rising star runner up.

Hawks selling the farm in a superdraft year for a selfish merc.

Im too busy celebrating the Catters bringing in a premiership superstar mid and a electrifying speedster for almost nothing and salivating at the two first rounders and a quality player we will be getting from Freo/WC to care about which fringe players Hawforn toss in for the latest spud they are recruiting primarily to appeal to the 48% of their fanbase that appreciates beautiful hair on a player more than the intrest i they have in running to a contest.

Brisbane's 4th round pick for Rohan is a great result, anyone arguing the opposite is just having a laugh. 2x 1st round picks and Burton for Whingegard is an unmitigated disaster. I'm not even a Hawfie and even I want to do whatever I can to stop that trade from happening.

Smoke and mirrors Catfloggo

Port tried the same s**t when we got the great man Burgoyne over to Waverley :)

Im too busy celebrating the Catters bringing in a premiership superstar mid and a electrifying speedster for almost nothing and salivating at the two first rounders and a quality player we will be getting from Freo/WC to care about which fringe players Hawforn toss in for the latest spud they are recruiting primarily to appeal to the 48% of their fanbase that appreciates beautiful hair on a player more than the intrest i they have in running to a contest.

#familyclub

571975_a2aadf40f26580909c816ce112f38e79.jpeg

Nuggets73 . Get in here an defend your s**t club

Whoever's in charge of list management at Hawthorn needs to be given the boot ASAP. The bloke falls asleep for the first half of trade week and misses out on the big fish like Lynch, Shiel and Rohan, and now to save face he's selling the future in both draft picks and young players to bring in a 'big name' player in Wingard. What an amateur.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Ok so here's the 4-1-1. I've had a number of PMs pleading for reasoning. So here goes.

He's the laziest player on the list bar none. He ****s around at training, is always the last to arrive and the first to leave. Never does extra sessions.

He fails to respond to contact from the high performance teams about his appalling body composition. In fact as we speak he is the only player not to check in with their composition this off-season despite repeated attempts at contact.

He locks himself away on Fortnite for away games, bringing his gaming gear with him and sits in his hotel room often alone."

Sounds like a Hawthorn player

"Ok so here's the 4-1-1. I've had a number of PMs pleading for reasoning. So here goes.

He's the laziest player on the list bar none. He ****s around at training, is always the last to arrive and the first to leave. Never does extra sessions.

He fails to respond to contact from the high performance teams about his appalling body composition. In fact as we speak he is the only player not to check in with their composition this off-season despite repeated attempts at contact.

He locks himself away on Fortnite for away games, bringing his gaming gear with him and sits in his hotel room often alone."

Sounds like a Hawthorn player

Wonder if he'll treat Tassie games as away games.

Well at least we didn't recruit someone from WA

only to hand him back after 1 year into a 2 year contract ;)
We're getting back more than double what we paid for him, in a superdraft no less - an incredible result for the Geelong Football Club whichever way you look at it.

Anyway, Wingard is a free agent next year, what are your thoughts on paying first round picks + Burton to have Chad one year early when you could realistically have him for free at the end of next year?

Well at least we didn't recruit someone from WA

only to hand him back after 1 year into a 2 year contract ;)

Turned Pick 24 into a Top 10 pick. Winning

You won't be getting a top 10 pick for Kelly

You're living in fantasy land Catfloggo :D
Two picks around 20, then (top 10 points equivalent).

Still doubles his value

You blokes must be rapt with Wingard. Just like TazBok he hides in his bunker all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back