Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pray someday you have something meaningful to contribute to the thread instead of hurling lame & repetitive insults.
Short on mirrors pal?

I can only respond to what I've given. The entire off-season in here has seen yourself and the glue eater praying for injury.

Short on mirrors pal?

I can only respond to what I've given. The entire off-season in here has seen yourself and the glue eater praying for injury.

I’ve not heard of this glue eating you speak of. Glue sniffing on the other hand Ive seen plenty of in Geelong and Corio- clearly it was before ice found its way there

I’ve not heard of this glue eating you speak of. Glue sniffing on the other hand Ive seen plenty of in Geelong and Corio- clearly it was before ice found its way there
You need to try harder mate.

Hawthorn would kill to get Selwood and Duncan on their list. Nevermind Ablett and Danger. Our midfield could lead two sides.

Selwood, Duncan, Mitchell, Omeara with Roughy and his entourage leading the forward pack. A weak defense lead by Frawley but still some class wildcard players ie Rioli, Burgoyne would put them back into flag contention.

Last edited:
No need to be on the defensive so much mate.
Facts are facts. You’ve never seen glue sniffers or ice heads in Geelong
I'd hazard a guess and say there'd be glue sniffers and ice addicts in almost every town in Australia, just as there is on BigFooty and in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats he doing spitting!
I thought Clarko demanded all his players drink their "protien shot" as soon as he gives it to them.
Your right that stuff is to good to waste, should bottle it up and sell it to the good people of Geelong, I heard they like to heat a white substance up in a spoon and inject it from time to time!
What u think William Wanka??

Your right that stuff is to good to waste, should bottle it up and sell it to the good people of Geelong, I heard they like to heat a white substance up in a spoon and inject it from time to time!
What u think William Wanka??
You mean like that decrepit old junkie Michael Tuck?
Do you think he always wore long sleeves just because he was cold?

I thought he was embarrassed about the size of his arms.

No that was his unfortunate brother in law who even after finding God couldn’t wrangle himself off the smack.

Mind you after playing 426 games and winning 7 grand finals you’d be excused for thinking that Tucky was on the trucky dust.

But you’d be wrong. His drug was winning GFs.

Same can’t be said for his bro in law

Mind you after playing 426 games and winning 7 grand finals you’d be excused for thinking that Tucky was on the trucky dust.

No wonder Geoff Ablett won all those GF sprints.
Another two flags tainted for Hawforn.

No that was his unfortunate brother in law who even after finding God couldn’t wrangle himself off the smack.

Or his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back