Geelong and St.kilda should play for the handbag cup

Remove this Banner Ad

geelong4eva

Team Captain
Apr 19, 2000
australia
the Cats are the biggest pack of wimps ever. Honestly they are a joke. I hate them when they play like they did against port power. Sanderson should be delisted he did nothing again, and david mensch should lay off the mcdonaalds he's overweight and unfit.
and as for Soft Kilda well ....
nothing more needs to be said really

(formely known as eagles_rule)

Doesn't take long for the bandwagon supporters to jump off again when there team starts losing does it. The Geelong fans neer shut abput there team at the beginning of the season when they were playing well. Now they hit a bit of a slump and they want players delisted. You so called supporters make me sick. The eagles are struggling a bit this year, but i don't want players delisted. Either support your team through thick and thin, or go and follow another sport. The AFL doesn't needed pathetic people like you. You can complain all u like about the other teams, but you have to support your own team at all times. No wonder Geelong is is so much financial rouble, having supporters like this cannot help their cause.

To the Eagles fan who rightly had a go at that pathetic Geelong fan? Geelong4eva I agree but please don't lump us all together!
There are many passionate Cat supporters who get upset with a loss but not to the extent of the abovementioned poor excuse for a human.

geelong4eva,

Teams have days off on occasions. Dont give up on the Cats they will be back soon !

I told you your team is crap but i don think Sanderson is a good backman and is just in a form slump. As for Mensch you are exactly write, he is overweight and should be traded to try and get a more agile and consistent forward. You also forgot another few players who are having bad years eg. Barry Stoneham.

Just look at a team like the Hawks, no overweight players, fit players and players who have the skills to beat anyside in the league, we just haven't stood up as yet.

We've only got 14 out of a possible 16 points from interstate trips, name one club who has done better, including interstate teams. It's not as though we lost

HawkFan, you might have beaten us, but we're still ahead of you, just remember that.

we've got a couple of players out of form, but who hasn't? One thing is that they are not fat, they train too hard to be fat, when was the last time you went and watched training G4E?

G4E, what are you going to say if they cause the upset of the century and knock off Essendon next week? premiers for 2000, something like that I presume.

G4E, you are a complete disgrace and I feel embarrassed to know you are a Geelong supporter, what sought of person are you?

[This message has been edited by gocatsgo (edited 15 May 2000).]

there's no need to get that personal now is there mothercat ? i stand by my comments Geelong are a rabble and Essendon will prove it on Saturday nite.

Now the dust has settled on the Hawks-Cats game

It was an absolute joke in places. It was almost like the Hawk midfielders were saying. Look, let's give them the ball and see what a **** -up they can make this time.... OK were bored now - let's kick a goal... OK give them the ball again and let's have another laugh

G4E, you are showing your true colours for shaw. Maybe you should change your name to Geelong-when we're winning, or somrthing like that. What a front runner.

3 weeks ago we were the greatest thing ever, and since then we've lost 2 and a half games, so what? I'd rather lose form now than lose form when we're vying for a spot in the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back