Think Tank Geelong are petrified of the thought of facing Richmond in a qualifying final

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually wouldn't surprise me if Chris Sook and the leadership group conspire to throw the game against the Blues this week in an effort to dodge the Tiges.

On the Geelong board there are supporters of theirs actually wanting that to happen. I have never read anything more weaker, heartless or gutless in my life.
But it’s Geelong. Why would we be surprised?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

On the Geelong board there are supporters of theirs actually wanting that to happen. I have never read anything more weaker, heartless or gutless in my life.
But it’s Geelong. Why would we be surprised?
What can you do?
Handbaggers gunna handbag

I was just cleaning out the basement of the Safe House to make room for our imminent new arrivals, and look what I found!

petrified_cat_02_by_treeclimber_stock-d5j2jdc.jpg

A petrified PUSSY! In fact, there were a s**t-ton of them, hidden behind the wall of denial, in the taxpayer-funded cheat ground, under the blanket of AFL corruption. They were covered in that s**t, it was shocking.

Actually wouldn't surprise me if Chris Sook and the leadership group conspire to throw the game against the Blues this week in an effort to dodge the Tiges.
That will be the claim the scats fans will make but the bloos will legitimately beat them. Cats are more cooked than a Asian barbecue

😂😂😂😂😂
LOLOL the tears around here when Tiggies lose 2 of, if not all of their next 3 games will be hilarious.
Theye won 1 game against sides in the top 8 and have an average losing marging against top 8 sides of 9 goals.
We wish theyd make the 4... theyll barely make the 8

Richmond will throw next week to avoid us in finals as well as to prevent us finishing minor premiers. They'd rather travel than come up against the most revered club in the afl. Now featuring Ablett in finals

Richmond will throw next week to avoid us in finals as well as to prevent us finishing minor premiers. They'd rather travel than come up against the most revered club in the afl. Now featuring Ablett in finals
No second prizes Benny boy. I used that material 2 days ago. And mine is much more likely to be based in fact.

P-P-P-PETRIFIIIIED PUSSIES.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back