Review Geelong beat Doggies by 5 points and break their hearts.

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect oppo coaches will be watching that intently. He’d have to expect some heavy focus but did someone say he had four goals kicked on him in that game or was that the week before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I suspect oppo coaches will be watching that intently. He’d have to expect some heavy focus but did someone say he had four goals kicked on him in that game or was that the week before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He had 4 kicked on him friday night, the bulldogs were deliberately trying to exploit him.

Two of them were kicked by Scott, and I've got no problem with them because you can't expect Stewart to be an accountable defender after going for the intercept mark. That's the trade off you have to make and accept.

The one that's unfortunate was where he slipped over and Bruce kicked the goal. He keeps his feet and at worst that's a boundary throw in, at best he clean picks up the ball and passes it to henry and we're set again.

Fingers crossed for the Cats that come finals that AFL decides to play it at your bowling alley of a home ground and we’re still missing our best ruck, 2 A grade mids and our best key forward. You might be able to crawl over us after the siren again.
1624601500853.gif The Geelong ring sting is evident for all of us too see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back