Competitions Geelong Board AFL 2016 National Draft Prediction Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Final results:
All of myself Two Planks and you pick one had both Stewart and House correctly.
On countback: Two Planks had both players at different selections to where they were picked. Both myself and you pick one had Stewart at his correct selection and House at our 7th live pick when he was taken with our 5th live pick. As such no further countback is possible.

So joint winners of the National Draft Prediction Competition are you pick one and some other bloke. Well done you pick one
Does that make it our fault if they don't work out?:D

On that note, how do you feel about getting most people around here on the Sproule bandwagon :p

I was shooting for the booby prize........and won it in a canter. :huh::'(:'(:'(

Be that as it may...I still think he might be a nice pick up...even if every man and his dog didn't think so.....

I was shooting for the booby prize........and won it in a canter. :huh::'(:'(:'(

Be that as it may...I still think he might be a nice pick up...even if every man and his dog didn't think so.....

I admit I was hoping we'd grab him with our last, just doesn't feel right that GWS will get him for a rookie pick.

I admit I was hoping we'd grab him with our last, just doesn't feel right that GWS will get him for a rookie pick.

Aha!!!!

See you over at the Rookie draft prediction thread.....I'm going for the double !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back