Competitions Geelong Board Draft Game - Rules in OP. - Picks/Rounds post 2

Remove this Banner Ad

New thread.
I’ll formulate some basic rules today
ok.. post it in here and we can roll thread over making it the OP and everyone watching this thread we get notified in theory.

GO Catters

Doctor Gero
I would keep in mind with the server upgrades that Chief has running any starting of this should be postponed until the new year - he clearly states posts will be lost and that will kill the game.

By all means set it up and save but id hate to lose all the picks in the transition.

Go Catters

Doctor Gero
I would keep in mind with the server upgrades that Chief has running any starting of this should be postponed until the new year - he clearly states posts will be lost and that will kill the game.

By all means set it up and save but id hate to lose all the picks in the transition.

Go Catters
Noted, agreed and enacted.

ok.. post it in here and we can roll thread over making it the OP and everyone watching this thread we get notified in theory.

GO Catters
Rules:

- Players on an AFL list in 2018 are eligible.
- Must select 25 players. 22 on the field + 3 emergencies.
- Must select 1 player from each club as per their club in 2018. i.e Dylan Shiel is GWS.
- Can only select 3 players from any one club.
- Snaking order will be used.
- Turn time limit will be open for discussion prior to starting among participating players. ATM thinking over either 2, 6, 12 or 24 hours as being the options to discuss.
- If you miss your turn the game will move on to the next player. You may, however, take your missed turn at any time thereafter.
- Tagging the next person as you select a player is required.

Game will start in early 2019 as to have waited until Chief's server upgrade has finished.
You can pick your team with whatever structural set up you like. There's no requirement in selecting players of certain types, that is your area of freedom of choice.

Vdubs reckon we start another one of these during our no football lay off. Pass the time
It has just hit me that you've been deregistered from the "Medical" fraternity. Or you have retired that career?
I'm slow on the identity thing, but knew that your posts are always great to read.

Btw, yes, why not?!
But I am still at work for a while yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back