Podcast Geelong Board Podcast - Register your interest in taking part here

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a footy in that pic

Bump.

Who's keen? I was hoping to organize one for after the draft, where we wrap up all of the trades, new recruits, and discuss who needs a big preseason / is set for a breakout year.

Bump.

Who's keen? I was hoping to organize one for after the draft, where we wrap up all of the trades, new recruits, and discuss who needs a big preseason / is set for a breakout year.

Good idea. Best idea is to set a date and we can organise from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd probably do one after list lodgements if I were you.
That way you can get PO and MC to talk about possible draftees.

Yeah well I guess that's clearer and therefor easier.
Because if you did one now we wouldn't even know what type of player we're looking for so it would be a lot of guess work.

I can assure you I'm not such a type - and I'd imagine SJ will keep the other two in line if they happen to be such a type ;)
Can you PLLEEEAAASSSEEE make sure Meto is on once.. for our own amusement if nothing else

Gysenn I am happy to put my hand up for a spot. I have done some similar stuff before but with super coach. Can show you some stuff if you want. I have the gear and am ready to go. PM me if you want to have a chat about it.

Gysenn I am happy to put my hand up for a spot. I have done some similar stuff before but with super coach. Can show you some stuff if you want. I have the gear and am ready to go. PM me if you want to have a chat about it.

I'm good to organise it and record, I do it regularly - but you're welcome to join in! :thumbsu:

Bump.

I'd love to, but with work, study and family commitments just don't have the time I'm afraid. Have to go overseas for work soon as well. I'm sure it'll be great no matter what posters are involved. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back