Analysis Geelong Cats Season Launch - Questions for Miers + other players

Remove this Banner Ad

Well for some of us .....

25ti1m.jpg

If anyone gets to talk to Harry I'd love to know if he's followed his interest in WW2 to the level of trying out some boardgames or tabletop boardgames. Just as the kind of random non-football question that might get an honest answer :D

Ask him what he thinks about the dumb comments made about his athletic capabilities on the big footy cats podcast after he came second to Blicavs in the long distance time trial.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I also found that very amusing, shows how little of a clue most BF users have about players, there's holes in Miers' game but athleticism is not one of them.

Ask young Simpson if he is disappointed that Bigfooty isn't his sponsor anymore.
And ask Padraig any question, cause im pretty sure you won't understand him.
Might be hard to ask Padraig a question as he was delisted in 2016, unless Newtown are having their season launch at the same place and time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is his hope to become a MF or remain as a small forward and just concentrate on that?

Go Catters

If possible could you ask him which coaches have been working with him to teach him the required forward structures?
That way we will have a true understanding as to who our forward coach might be.

I'm going to this as well (lucked into a ticket through work). There's apparently a 'mingle with the players' session. Pretty sure I'll panic, freeze up and not ask anything useful. If I do get anything useful though I'll report back.

The Players' Sponsors attend pre-dinner drinks with the Players in the Brownlow Stand, the remaining guests have pre-dinner drinks on the Oval. That was advised by a Corporate Events Co-ordinator yesterday. So nbashan, I'll probably be with Gryan Miers initially, so if you see a short, over-nourished woman with dark brown, curly hair, dressed in white, it's me, please come + say hello?

If anyone gets to talk to Harry I'd love to know if he's followed his interest in WW2 to the level of trying out some boardgames or tabletop boardgames. Just as the kind of random non-football question that might get an honest answer :D
OK then. . . just pop through some $$$ to me, so I can buy Harry a few cognacs + I'll do my best ;)

Ask him if he reads Big Footy
Miers?

Must admit, when I met Cockatoo, when BF sponsored him, he had no idea what BF even was lol When I explained, he kind of looked blank.

If possible could you ask him which coaches have been working with him to teach him the required forward structures?
That way we will have a true understanding as to who our forward coach might be.
Very happy to Boxhead - your question is on the list

The Players' Sponsors attend pre-dinner drinks with the Players in the Brownlow Stand, the remaining guests have pre-dinner drinks on the Oval. That was advised by a Corporate Events Co-ordinator yesterday. So nbashan, I'll probably be with Gryan Miers initially, so if you see a short, over-nourished woman with dark brown, curly hair, dressed in white, it's me, please come + say hello?
I can just see me approaching several shorter brunettes and whispering "...ahem...hello kitty?" and getting slapped! I'll try anyway.

Sorry Hello Kitty there were hundreds of brunettes in attendance tonight, and after asking about 10 of them whether they were Hello Kitty I gave up. My impressions from the night:
- they're excited about our four rookies
- Tim Kelly is already respected, very mature and well liked kid
- strategy wise Chris Scott ain't following the Richmond model, he preferred Adelaide and Sydney last season
- our forward line coach is certain Esava will play games this season, not a lot, but some, and he's very exciting
- Enright is also very excited by our small forward options this season
- he also reckons the biggest thing fans don't usually get is the multitude of factors which lead to errors on the field.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back