• Carlton 10+ to <30

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Carlton 30+

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Should've been goal

Field Umpire shouldn't be able to overrule the goal umpire. What's the point of a goal Umpire if a field umpire can overrule them?

What a joke

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Would you look at that! The team with the breeze has dominated every quarter so far, I for one am shocked to be sitting here witnessing this! Truly amazing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get your hand off it. They are a poor team and Geelong is doing exactly what was expected.
Lol. If that was the case the optimism towards Carlton in this game wouldn't have been so high from both this site and the media.

lol @ the dumb campaigners in this thread bagging us, geelong have top 2 - top 4 to play for, carlton have what to play for??? literally nothing, getting ******* reamed by umpires and everything including the wind is going against us...
Oh dear.

The umpires have actually favoured Carlton.

Ignore anyone who complains about umpires.
I'm not sure there's been favoritism either way. Just a couple of head scratchers. It is hilarious though blaming umpires when their side is phoning in an effort like this.

Yes Geelong sure was written off. No-one gave the top 4 team fighting for a home final a chance against the bottom 4 side. Winning this match will be a real life sporting fairy tale
Go read your preview thread

Did you feel like the bigger man now because you called me big fella? Mental pigmy type stuff lol

You were never losing it because you actually have more to play for, the double 5 goal breeze made sure there wasn't going to be any upset here.
Not what 60% of BF poll results said on the way mate. The post-hoc fatalism is a bit symptomatic of a wider problem

I'm not sure there's been favoritism either way. Just a couple of head scratchers. It is hilarious though blaming umpires when their side is phoning in an effort like this.
I don't bash umpires but Carlton have had the rub which is why it's funny.

Lol. If that was the case the optimism towards Carlton in this game wouldn't have been so high from both this site and the media.

Thats why Carlton had a 30 point head start from the bookies.

Hawthorn is 28 points over West Coast.

In other words, we are more likely to win. Has the optimism been high for us?

Pretty sure all 15 AFL media people tipped West Coast and all 15 AFL media people tipped Geelong.

Back