Preview Geelong Cats v Essendon, AAMI Community Series, Sat 6 Mar 7:10pm @ GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

While I would rather we sink time into SDK because he has some serious potential, especially as a ruck/2nd forward/2nd defender, I don't understand the laughable comments about Jenkins last week and this week. Not a first ruck so people comparing him to Stanley is stupid.

Meanwhile, Hendersons form is something else so far this preseason. Makes me less nervous about losing Taylor in defence.

And holy s**t that pick up at pace and delivery from SDK.

Who is that?!? Holy sh*t that's a good looking man.
My husband, Henry Cavill, as August Walker in Mission Impossible: Fallout
He’s a passionate England Rugby Union supporter + follows the Kansas (?) Chiefs + I’m converting him to a Cats’ supporter. Imagine how divine he'll look in the Hoops?
0A18926E-3A44-4AC5-A38E-CEB1174D4C30.gif

Loving the work from Cameron and Smith. Amazing how much better Smithy is now he isn't tainted by those colours ;)
Now if he can just run into spots where he will be on his left instead of getting the ball on his right all the time

Really loving this as a practice game. Essendon have come down the highway with a lot of importance and effort placed on taking away a win from the game. Have brought a lot of hunt and intent.

great tune up for our guys for round one. Don’t want soft hit outs pre season of ping pong footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best take out from tonight’s game is Tom Atkins in the backline

While I would rather we sink time into SDK because he has some serious potential, especially as a ruck/2nd forward/2nd defender, I don't understand the laughable comments about Jenkins last week and this week. Not a first ruck so people comparing him to Stanley is stupid.

Meanwhile, Hendersons form is something else so far this preseason. Makes me less nervous about losing Taylor in defence.

And holy sh*t that pick up at pace and delivery from SDK.

Henderson has been BOG for us imo. Rock solid.

Also we're missing Stanley big time. Absolutely loving De Koning's work around the ground and Jenkins has worked hard and looked pretty good at times, but we're getting Draped in the ruck contests. Luckily our mids are far better than theirs so it hasn't hurt us too badly.

Who plays as our 2nd ruck this season? If Stanley fit, they won't play Blitz as the second ruck... please like to hear all of your thoughts....

Bombers don't look as bad as what they're been made out. Some good signs for them this year.

come with a lot of intensity and effort for this game. 13th vs second making an away trip, can see the big boost it would give them mentally to have a win. We have very little to gain from much tonight except getting a run into individuals

My husband, Henry Cavill, as August Walker in Mission Impossible: Fallout
He’s a passionate England Rugby Union supporter + follows the Kansas (?) Chiefs + I’m converting him to a Cats’ supporter. Imagine how divine he'll look in the Hoops?
View attachment 1071554

More importantly he's Geralt of Rivia

Who plays as our 2nd ruck this season? If Stanley fit, they won't play Blitz as the second ruck... please like to hear all of your thoughts....
From what I've seen tonight it will be Esava, SdK then Jenkins in that order

Remove this Banner Ad

Back