Game Day Geelong Cats v West Coast Eagles - Semi Finals - Fri 13 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Attempts at insults are just strange when I’m trying to reward your interest by engaging with you. It is beneath you to behave like this. But that’s ok, it’s not really something that effects me.

I haven’t been involved with the security staff at the club so I wouldn’t know. Did something happen to you at Geelong? If so, I’m sorry that you suffered so much.

The facilities? Yes, the MCG’s is nicer. Adelaide’s is the best I’ve seen (when we got poleaxed by them in 2017). I can’t say I really notice the facilities. I watch the game.
Your weird condescension is kinda creepy

Lol. They walked me into the players rooms when they had those ridiculous works on that only had one gate open. I asked which gate to get in and the staff opened the players door and showed me in. Probably lucky I was involved with the club that was playing

The lay out was dumb when I was there, unless they’ve moved stuff. The benches were on the opposite side of the ground to the rooms. Meaning injured players needed to walk the entire arc of the ground. That may have changed in the last year

Not me, the weirdo you're conversing with.

Oh I know. Always take an opportunity to get a quick one in.

He’s alright.

He told me his entire life story. He really loves all sport and wants to be involved even if his team keeps failing. Once upon a time, he was traumatised by the GMHBA security staff and didn’t like the facilities. (Probably from the Melbourne/GEELONG game in 2011 - but I was too tactful to ask him this).

He feels somewhat dead inside and can’t get excited for AFL games anymore so puts his attention to local footy. But he may be doing this may to soften the hurt he has in his heart from his team losing again and again. I don’t know, I’m just guessing.

I wished him success for his team in the future so he could find that excitement again. But then he insulted me and thought I was insulting him. He completely misread my altruistic intentions. Anyway, I think we have become close from this interaction and I may have become his friend. Which is great.

Oh I know. Always take an opportunity to get a quick one in.

He’s alright.

He told me his entire life story. He really loves all sport and wants to be involved even if his team keeps failing. Once upon a time, he was traumatised by the GMHBA security staff and didn’t like the facilities. (Probably from the Melbourne/GEELONG game in 2011 - but I was too tactful to ask him this).

He feels somewhat dead inside and can’t get excited for AFL games anymore so puts his attention to local footy. But he may be doing this may to soften the hurt he has in his heart from his team losing again and again. I don’t know, I’m just guessing.

I wished him success for his team in the future so he could find that excitement again. But then he insulted me and thought I was insulting him. He completely misread my altruistic intentions. Anyway, I think we have become close from this interaction and I may have become his friend. Which is great.
My honest opinion ... he's still scarred from that 164 point drubbing.

Your weird condescension is kinda creepy

Lol. They walked me into the players rooms when they had those ridiculous works on that only had one gate open. I asked which gate to get in and the staff opened the players door and showed me in. Probably lucky I was involved with the club that was playing

The lay out was dumb when I was there, unless they’ve moved stuff. The benches were on the opposite side of the ground to the rooms. Meaning injured players needed to walk the entire arc of the ground. That may have changed in the last year

I don’t mean to be ‘creepy’. I’m just trying to be friendly. Maybe you are reading between the lines of writing - but if so, then there is nothing to read as this part is blank.

I think there is a new access to the rooms without walking around - but it’s still designed to be uncomfortable for the opposition.

Damn. These burns are just too much :(

I really shouldn’t respond to you. Apparently your last persona was quite unhinged and threatened people for being gay
Yes, but he’s passionate. He’s not so bad, just has strong opinions. They’ve been right a fair bit recently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wher
The more I watch that 50m penalty against Sam Menegola, the worse it looks... for umpire Meredith.

Menegola clearly gave the ball back properly. Not his fault that Hickey fumbled it.

Look at this smirking git. He knows it wasn't fifty.

Wheres all the crows and eagles supporters complaining about it being the vfl?

Who gives a s**t? If they’re getting under your skin and you feel the need to belt them. Square up to them. If Hawkins wanted “payback” then he’s even softer, confront head on.
My stance has now changed. If Greene is allowed to play, it’d be a travesty!

Hang on for just a minute. Hawthorn had some silly losses, but they were generally super competitive throughout the year. Other than the mighty Eagles they also took care of Collingwood, GWS and....... Geelong!!!! Had results gone their way I dare say the Hawks could have been a September surprise package.

Haha just saw this!
My god your view on things footy are warped. Overrating your team again, you think west Coast are awesome.
You were doing nothing if you made it.

Go watch the replay of Geelong v west coast all week, I know how much you love replays haha.
Maybe you’ll learn something about our game.

The more I watch that 50m penalty against Sam Menegola, the worse it looks... for umpire Meredith.

Menegola clearly gave the ball back properly. Not his fault that Hickey fumbled it.

Look at this smirking git. He knows it wasn't fifty.

Clearly shouldn’t be a 50, I’ve seen worse not payed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back