2nds Geelong Cats VFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has kicked the goals?? Buzza hit the scoreboard
Dobson has kicked 3 or 4... I think both Buzza and Thurlow have 2. I think.

18.16.124 - 12.5.77

20 min mark of the final term

Not bad. Didn't think we'd get close but it seems like we got a bit out of the game with Buzz, Narkle, Thurlow & GHS all showing something.

18.18 to 12.7 at the siren.
Morris kicked 4 for the Tigers.

For us, Dobson 3, Buzza 2 and Thurlow 2, Capiron, O'Conner, GHS and Cunico 1.
I thought Horlo had 2? The opener and then the goal in congestion that the audio stream couldn't tell what had happened initially.

I thought Horlo had 2? The opener and then the goal in congestion that the audio stream couldn't tell what had happened initially.
May well have. They didn't seem to know what was going on a lot of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probs not yet unless Taylor or Hawkins get injured. Has shown better form in the 2's than Stanley.

I mean is he capable of kicking a big bag at VFL level?? Or does he not have the skills to do this at VFL with a full game as a forward.

I always hear his name thrown up but I never hear of him kicking any goals. Personally I just don't care if he can ruck or not, we aren't after a part time ruck, we need a forward

I mean is he capable of kicking a big bag at VFL level?? Or does he not have the skills to do this at VFL with a full game as a forward.

I always hear his name thrown up but I never hear of him kicking any goals. Personally I just don't care if he can ruck or not, we aren't after a part time ruck, we need a forward
Yeah I think he can against Nth Ballarat or Coburg etc.
Very much doubt it against one of the better AFL aligned teams.

Yeah I think he can against Nth Ballarat or Coburg etc.
Very much doubt it against one of the better AFL aligned teams.

Haven't been watching any VFL, but I keep hearing all this talk of great effort and hard at it etc etc and great improved buzza, yet I never see him kick any goals. I guess I personally don't want him in our seniors if he can't prove himself in the reserves to be able to slot a bag at least here and there on his firing day.

Haven't been watching any VFL, but I keep hearing all this talk of great effort and hard at it etc etc and great improved buzza, yet I never see him kick any goals. I guess I personally don't want him in our seniors if he can't prove himself in the reserves to be able to slot a bag at least here and there on his firing day.
Fair nuts

The thing is that while you may not want a ruck/fwd he is being played as such and while he is a big bag is very unlikely. He had 2.2 in one game, so could have been a 3 or if very on song a 4. I would never expect him to kick 7 unless his role seriously changed.

Horlo will play, that's not the worst with Scoot out. Would love it explained how Black made it into the bests, was only following the Richmond call and not all game due to a dinner but didn't hear his name except when they mistook someone else who was kicking a goal for him.

The thing is that while you may not want a ruck/fwd he is being played as such and while he is a big bag is very unlikely. He had 2.2 in one game, so could have been a 3 or if very on song a 4. I would never expect him to kick 7 unless his role seriously changed.

Is he capable of holding down a permanent forward role? Or is he more of a pinch hit swing between forward and ruck aka Leigh brown Rhys Stanley style type player? I am quite keen for us to find a quality tall forward to develop and come in, not a pinch hit ruck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back