Review Geelong d Richmond by 67 points

Remove this Banner Ad

For those who may not venture to the Guthrie thread

Respected by his teammates was a phrase used.
Love his defensive pressure and tackling.

Hurr hurr to those who say he's lazy and soft.

For those who may not venture to the Guthrie thread

Cotchin burnt away from Guthrie a few times in the packs in the first quarter and half. I think he went to Dusty after that and was better for the rest of the game. He looked sloppy in the first quarter, but was pretty good after that. Although, I think most our players looked flat in the first quarter.

Our defence would be a little too dour if they brought Bews in at Tuohys expense. He is an excellent lock down defender but really gives us nothing the other way. I suspect they want to play Tuohy into a bit of form and fitness be because without him we arent really left with a lot of run from halfback. Id prefer not to leave it all up to Stewart and an inexperienced Clark, as good as he has been so far.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is Clark playing back? Doesn’t look like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well he said he wanted more midfield minutes!

Caddy looked just about the biggest spud out there. How we ever thought he was a contested ball bull I’ll never know. That free kick miss on goal with hand slapping before he took it was cringeworthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cotchin burnt away from Guthrie a few times in the packs in the first quarter and half. I think he went to Dusty after that and was better for the rest of the game. He looked sloppy in the first quarter, but was pretty good after that. Although, I think most our players looked flat in the first quarter.

not trying to be combative, but i dont really understand criticisms like this... i mean, i get it, guthrie did get beaten by cotchin once i remember early, and i have no doubt he lost a few others i dont remember. like most weeks, every single player gets beaten and loses contests.

cotchin is a brownlow medalist, and beats opponents many times ,every game. no player wins every contest, so of course guthrie lost a few. he will lose contests every week, as will the other 43 players in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back